2018 Google Pixel 3 and 3XL...πŸ˜—πŸŽ‰πŸ˜΅

kashix

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2007
Messages
14,479
Reaction score
4,207
RIP to everyone who ordered early and not getting the Pixel Stand. haha.

actually I don't believe they really got sell 1000 pixels for the pre-order, quite bull. You check the singtel pre-order website, it still says this.

Last chance to get a free Pixel Stand (worth $119!) 4 days Left. Available in Just Black (64GB & 128GB).

but ok la, think on the bright side, at least you guys managed to pre-order online, I can't even get pass the recontract page, keep having error, since 3 days ago, called 1688 numerous times, everytime promised me will be resolve, try again after 10 mins, after 1 day, still the same error, my gawd.
 
Last edited:

Alexz_Hong

Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2008
Messages
6,922
Reaction score
675
actually I don't believe they really got sell 1000 pixels for the pre-order, quite bull. You check the singtel pre-order website, it still says this.

but ok la, think on the bright side, at least you guys managed to pre-order online, I can't even get pass the recontract page, keep having error, since 3 days ago, called 1688 numerous times, everytime promised me will be resolve, try again after 10 mins, after 1 day, still the same error, my gawd.

But in the end they still T&C says limited to 1000. Who knows if they really give 1000. At this point hard to believe anything they say. If you pre-order now and they tell you no more Pixel Stand already also sian half. :s13: but anyway, i'm sure they'll try to figure something out over the next few days so you can pre-order. Can't be got money earn they don't want one. :s13:
 

Bennychow722

Junior Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2018
Messages
93
Reaction score
6
Does anyone know have the phone already? I'm waiting for starhub, but starhub doesn't seem to allow for PRRorder or whatsoever LOL

Sent from Samsung SM-G955F using GAGT
 

wizardmao

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
28,491
Reaction score
65
Good luck. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for my set too.



Honestly I wouldn't put too much weight into what the CSO says. I ordered on the 10th. No service agreement until I messaged them through the app a few nights ago. They sent it, but can't give any confirmation at all. I have another friend pre-ordered on the same day, same thing. Another friend ordered a day or 2 later same thing. No service agreement, no confirmation of Pixel Stand.

One CSO said if eligible it'll be delivered separately from 7th onwards. Another CSO just kept repeating it's for first 1000 pre-order customer. My friend one the CSO told him the Pixel Stand will be delivered together with the phone, he kena another one that says if it's not indicated on your order means you don't have it. Singtel on their facebook page says SMS will be sent out after nov 1st? I have no idea who's right and wrong.

Singtel's system is..... :s22: NO ONE can give any confirmation whether our orders are within the first 1000 (even though i'm 100% sure ours are since we ordered so early). Talking to the clueless CSOs are incredibly exasperating.

Outsourced to **** or bananaland. :s13:
 

wizardmao

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
28,491
Reaction score
65
For a company this big, the way they do things really quite epic fail. I’ve given up trying to do the pre-order. The damn online store can’t even load in, keep giving error. The CSO can’t help also, everyone telling me different stories. Later say can later say cannot later say I not eligible to recontract when I’ve finished my contract. :s22: , I just wait for street shop to sell sua, really give up with Singtel’s way of doing things :s22:

Btw my friend preordered quite late but still receive sms from Singtel about the delivery of the pixel stand, how come u all didn’t get? Another fail from Singtel again?


Going down to singtel's hello stores usually works fine.

Its online and over the phone their outsourced cso issue. I have had my fair share of unpleasant experience with their shitty cso over the phone or online
 

omelet

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 9, 2006
Messages
2,251
Reaction score
346
Anyone noticed that google store now shows delivery date on the product page?
Eg. XL not pink 128GB shows dispatches by 1 Nov...but my preorder still show late Nov...:s22:
Should I cancel and re-order? :s13:
 

kazekai

Member
Joined
May 19, 2007
Messages
283
Reaction score
9
as promised, this is the message received after pre-ordering with CIS plan on combo without data x3. Pardon me as have to blanko out certain details to protect my friend just in case. You all can gpgt to singtel if they ask for evidence, message was sent on wed. Hope it can help you guys out!

btw, awaiting the review by alexz bro soon!

IoZead2.jpg
Bro, when did your friend pre-order? And when did he received this SMS?
 

zitseng

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2009
Messages
775
Reaction score
2
Anyone noticed that google store now shows delivery date on the product page?
Eg. XL not pink 128GB shows dispatches by 1 Nov...but my preorder still show late Nov...:s22:
Should I cancel and re-order? :s13:

I expect that Google should just move up all the orders in a FIFO fashion. Would be extremely strange if they didn't...
 

kEvinErd

Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 28, 2008
Messages
5,784
Reaction score
468
I expect that Google should just move up all the orders in a FIFO fashion. Would be extremely strange if they didn't...

Based on their past launches, no, they don't dispatch on a FIFO basis. As much as they can conjure photography and AI magic, when it comes to logistics, Google plainly cannot make it.
 

Alexz_Hong

Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2008
Messages
6,922
Reaction score
675
Does anyone know have the phone already? I'm waiting for starhub, but starhub doesn't seem to allow for PRRorder or whatsoever LOL

Sent from Samsung SM-G955F using GAGT

AFAIK for starhub is just buy straight away on Nov 1st, no pre-order.

BTW,dbrand having 15% discount btw for anyone who want to protect the glass from scratching. :s13:
 

Vulpix

Moderator
Moderator
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
105,326
Reaction score
3,863
Based on their past launches, no, they don't dispatch on a FIFO basis. As much as they can conjure photography and AI magic, when it comes to logistics, Google plainly cannot make it.

That is pretty much the truth. I still remember when the angmohs that pre-ordered got the phone later than the ones who bought it on the day on launch. :s13:
 

kEvinErd

Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 28, 2008
Messages
5,784
Reaction score
468
AFAIK for starhub is just buy straight away on Nov 1st, no pre-order.

BTW,dbrand having 15% discount btw for anyone who want to protect the glass from scratching. :s13:
Noooo.. don't "Slap a Dbrand on it" when you do your reviews too.. dbrand's overdoing it. I feel like maybe 99.9999% of the price of a Dbrand skin goes towards paying all the YouTubers there are in the whole universe.
 
Last edited:

Alexz_Hong

Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2008
Messages
6,922
Reaction score
675
Noooo.. don't "Slap a Dbrand on it" when you do your reviews too.. dbrand's overdoing it. I fee like maybe 99.9999% of the price of a Dbrand skin goes towards paying all the YouTubers there are in the whole universe.

haha. for new phones i normally don't la. But for phones I use as my main I will still use a skin. But if let's say I revisit a phone (like the pixel 2 recently) and the skin is already on it i'll just shoot the video with the skin. hahaha.

Cases doesn't help against those micro abrasions from tiny particles that sometimes gets in between. Or like for iPhone 7 if you use a case too long sometimes it leaves marks. I'm normally super careful and don't drop my phones, so i just use skin and no case. haha.
 

blackshadow

Junior Member
Joined
Nov 6, 2013
Messages
13
Reaction score
0
Anyone noticed that google store now shows delivery date on the product page?
Eg. XL not pink 128GB shows dispatches by 1 Nov...but my preorder still show late Nov...:s22:
Should I cancel and re-order? :s13:

Now I can't cancel order also, they deducted the money on Friday and the cancel order button disappeared. The status says Delivered by 6–7 Nov. The email stated that
You can cancel your order or change your delivery address until your order goes to our warehouse for packing.

I hope that means it has actually progressed to be send for packing, but I think Google just decided its cut-off date for me to cancel the pre-order. Its annoying to think I pre-order on 11 oct but I could have gotten it faster by just going Starhub store on 1 nov.
 

kEvinErd

Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 28, 2008
Messages
5,784
Reaction score
468
Now I can't cancel order also, they deducted the money on Friday and the cancel order button disappeared. The status says Delivered by 6–7 Nov. The email stated that


I hope that means it has actually progressed to be send for packing, but I think Google just decided its cut-off date for me to cancel the pre-order. Its annoying to think I pre-order on 11 oct but I could have gotten it faster by just going Starhub store on 1 nov.

Yeah it's really annoying that those who preorder from Google directly only gets the phone like a few days after the launch date. And Google isn't even offering any freebies like StarHub and Singtel are. It's like they don't even wanna sell you their phones themselves. I guess logistics really isn't their kinda thing and they prefer distributing their products through other retail channels instead.

Unless you are going for the Pixel 3 128GB which is a Google Store-exclusive for now, you're really better off buying from the telcos. Can check for defects on the spot too which Google Store does not allow.
 

zitseng

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2009
Messages
775
Reaction score
2
Yeah it's really annoying that those who preorder from Google directly only gets the phone like a few days after the launch date. And Google isn't even offering any freebies like StarHub and Singtel are. It's like they don't even wanna sell you their phones themselves. I guess logistics really isn't their kinda thing and they prefer distributing their products through other retail channels instead.

Unless you are going for the Pixel 3 128GB which is a Google Store-exclusive for now, you're really better off buying from the telcos. Can check for defects on the spot too which Google Store does not allow.

It's actually not unusual for the product principal to not want to appear that competitive. :)
 

BlackCube

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2003
Messages
71,239
Reaction score
853
Yeah it's really annoying that those who preorder from Google directly only gets the phone like a few days after the launch date. And Google isn't even offering any freebies like StarHub and Singtel are. It's like they don't even wanna sell you their phones themselves. I guess logistics really isn't their kinda thing and they prefer distributing their products through other retail channels instead.

Unless you are going for the Pixel 3 128GB which is a Google Store-exclusive for now, you're really better off buying from the telcos. Can check for defects on the spot too which Google Store does not allow.

can buy phone alone from telco meh?
must be with contract right
 

BlackCube

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2003
Messages
71,239
Reaction score
853
Now I can't cancel order also, they deducted the money on Friday and the cancel order button disappeared. The status says Delivered by 6–7 Nov. The email stated that


I hope that means it has actually progressed to be send for packing, but I think Google just decided its cut-off date for me to cancel the pre-order. Its annoying to think I pre-order on 11 oct but I could have gotten it faster by just going Starhub store on 1 nov.

eh, they put 6-7 means i have to wait 2 days at home for it meh?
if not home how ah?
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top