2018 Google Pixel 3 and 3XL...😗🎉😵

diwi66

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 2, 2011
Messages
599
Reaction score
2
Re: re-arranging the apps panel

Hi,

does anyone knows how to re-arrange the apps panel as in shift 1 app panel from page 1 to example page 3 or do i have to move app by app manually?
 

wizardmao

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
28,491
Reaction score
65
Hi,

does anyone knows how to re-arrange the apps panel as in shift 1 app panel from page 1 to example page 3 or do i have to move app by app manually?

U mean on home screen? Just drag the app icons across to page 3:s11:

However if you got empty page 2, I think the default requires you have something on page 2 before you can have a page 3.
 

diwi66

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 2, 2011
Messages
599
Reaction score
2
U mean on home screen? Just drag the app icons across to page 3:s11:

However if you got empty page 2, I think the default requires you have something on page 2 before you can have a page 3.


Hmmm, i think you got me wrong. moving app by app to another page i now. What mean it normally we will have lets say 3 page filled with apps so i wanna move the whole page 1 app to page 3 without moving the apps? I know iphone have this function but i cannot find this function in pixel 2.

Pls advise if anyone knows what i mean. Thanks
 

princewenle

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 14, 2015
Messages
1,750
Reaction score
2
Tia gong m1 going to carry pixel phone also, the cs ask me to stay tune at their website

Sent from HUAWEI MHA-L29 using GAGT
 

JackDulouz

Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 12, 2002
Messages
5,432
Reaction score
57
But that Aus price already includes their own gst with free delivery

Well, i know 1st hand how ex is buying and shipping a Pixel over from Aus :)

Anyway, I was lucky both times that I dun have any warranty issues..

HlNnTaWl.png
 

Alexz_Hong

Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2008
Messages
6,922
Reaction score
675
U mean on home screen? Just drag the app icons across to page 3:s11:

However if you got empty page 2, I think the default requires you have something on page 2 before you can have a page 3.

I think he means moving the entire page. Like move the entirety of page 1 to page 3? It's not supported on pixel launcher as far as I know. so probably have to install a third party launcher to do that. Unless you have tons of apps, probably easier to just manually move. Or just turn off auto add new app installs on homescreen, then just manually arrange in the first place.:s22:
 

halocast

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 19, 2005
Messages
58,611
Reaction score
1,782
How does the speakers compared to the regular pixel 3? Pixel 3 has dual speakers too but without the notch.

Sent from LG G7+ ThinQ using GAGT

Haha I don't have the phone so can't help you there.
 

halocast

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 19, 2005
Messages
58,611
Reaction score
1,782
Agree, when iPhone X had it google should have quickly implemented the notch for the pixel 2 XL immediately like how the other android boys did (except for stubborn Samsung) Would have been even better if both pixel 2 and XL had it. Disappointed this year only the 3XL has the speaker at the top, wish the pixel 3 would have a notch too so they would have stereo speakers making the pixel 3 and 3XL uniform form factor. Pixel 3 without a speaker at the top is a deal breaker for me

Pixel 3 no top speakers? Thought it has.
 

plsdunbiteme

Member
Joined
Nov 17, 2013
Messages
392
Reaction score
30
Saw both the 3 and 3xl in person, and I think the 3xl is the one to get, if you can get past the ridiculously thick notch and status bar. The smaller pixel somehow doesn't look and feel as premium to me, and lacks that wow factor to me. Screen also too small.

Btw, I saw at the Google keynote that portrait shots can now change the amount of blur, and also go effects like colour pop. But I didn't find any such options when playing the demo set. Anyone knows how to do it?
 

yxyxx8

Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 26, 2007
Messages
8,783
Reaction score
280
You have to press the edit button.

From there if your photo is a portrait it will have options to adjust depth or else it’s just pop.

Saw both the 3 and 3xl in person, and I think the 3xl is the one to get, if you can get past the ridiculously thick notch and status bar. The smaller pixel somehow doesn't look and feel as premium to me, and lacks that wow factor to me. Screen also too small.

Btw, I saw at the Google keynote that portrait shots can now change the amount of blur, and also go effects like colour pop. But I didn't find any such options when playing the demo set. Anyone knows how to do it?
 

DXMachina

Banned
Joined
Apr 26, 2003
Messages
6,259
Reaction score
0
why do i feel the colors are more washed out even on boosted mode.

So I'm not the only one who found it so. I was playing with the demo Pixel 3 unit at the Singtel outlet at Bugis Junction and thought the display wasn't on "Boosted" mode, but I checked the Settings and it was. Seems even more dull than my Pixel 2.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top