2018 Google Pixel 3 and 3XL...πŸ˜—πŸŽ‰πŸ˜΅

Milo-Dino

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
May 15, 2009
Messages
72,309
Reaction score
31,161
It doesn't. My collection date is 11/1. First day too. Hahaha. But unless someone else has receives the message too, maybe it's just a fluke? No one else got the SMS?
Hmm your order got state the pixel stand?

When I was playing around on the first pre-order date, I saw it listed on my payment summary before the checkout screen

Sent from Google PIXEL XL using GAGT
 

kazekai

Member
Joined
May 19, 2007
Messages
283
Reaction score
9
Hmm your order got state the pixel stand?

When I was playing around on the first pre-order date, I saw it listed on my payment summary before the checkout screen

Sent from Google PIXEL XL using GAGT

Same. But the receipt will not show later.
 

Alexz_Hong

Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2008
Messages
6,922
Reaction score
675
Hmm your order got state the pixel stand?

When I was playing around on the first pre-order date, I saw it listed on my payment summary before the checkout screen

Sent from Google PIXEL XL using GAGT

Didn't notice then actually. Till now I've yet to receive any confirmation email or the service agreement as well... :s13: Singtel.....
 

Alexz_Hong

Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2008
Messages
6,922
Reaction score
675
I received the service agreement in the confirmation email after I paid for the phone online.

haha. :s22: dafug. that means I have to call in liao. I thought when nearer they will send the email. Freaking waste of time. The payment went through don't know how long ago liao. :s22: GGWP Singtel.
 

bryant_16

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 24, 2006
Messages
6,012
Reaction score
75
Just checking.. next 1st nov able to buy through Starhub outlets right? As in use plan to buy.
 

DXMachina

Banned
Joined
Apr 26, 2003
Messages
6,259
Reaction score
0
The Pixel Stand free gift should appear under the "Account Activities and Transaction History" section of your online account page at the Singtel website. If don't get the stand can use this to shoot them.
:)


QWP1Yhk.png
 

Alexz_Hong

Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2008
Messages
6,922
Reaction score
675
Thanks man. Will call them soon. My singtel account says the order is still processing. Haha.

The Pixel Stand free gift should appear under the "Account Activities and Transaction History" section of your online account page at the Singtel website. If don't get the stand can use this to shoot them.
:)


QWP1Yhk.png
 

kazekai

Member
Joined
May 19, 2007
Messages
283
Reaction score
9
Didnt show up in my transaction, maybe they fixed it later.. I hope I get my stand.

The Pixel Stand free gift should appear under the "Account Activities and Transaction History" section of your online account page at the Singtel website. If don't get the stand can use this to shoot them.
:)


QWP1Yhk.png

Check "Account Activities and Transaction History" section of your online account page at the Singtel website.
 

Alexz_Hong

Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2008
Messages
6,922
Reaction score
675
I going to call in tmrw Liao. Doesn't make sense that those that order way later already got confirmation for pixel stand, or even the service agreement. Whereas those that order early no news at all. I have 2 other friends in the same boat as me. :s22:

Didnt show up in my transaction, maybe they fixed it later.. I hope I get my stand.
 

StyL3-Ivan

Supremacy Member
Joined
May 16, 2007
Messages
9,998
Reaction score
0
I pre-order mine on 24 Oct also reflected in my transaction. So those pre-order before me cfm have it too.
 

Milo-Dino

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
May 15, 2009
Messages
72,309
Reaction score
31,161
haha. :s22: dafug. that means I have to call in liao. I thought when nearer they will send the email. Freaking waste of time. The payment went through don't know how long ago liao. :s22: GGWP Singtel.
did you arrange for pick up or delivery?

I think if pickup, the service agreement is only after you sign at the shop?

If delivery, I think is emailed to you after payment
 

Alexz_Hong

Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2008
Messages
6,922
Reaction score
675
did you arrange for pick up or delivery?

I think if pickup, the service agreement is only after you sign at the shop?

If delivery, I think is emailed to you after payment

Popstation on the 1st Nov. Payment completed when pre-order liao. which is like weeks ago. haha. Is definitely a singtel cock up at this point.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top