2018 Google Pixel 3 and 3XL...πŸ˜—πŸŽ‰πŸ˜΅

ke3bbs

Member
Joined
May 13, 2017
Messages
273
Reaction score
28
Think you lack a Google stand to complete the Pixel experience lol.

Have fun with the lens!

expensive week
- bought my Pixel 3 XL Just Black 128GB from Qoo10
- did my waterproof/anti-scratches nano-coasting at iCoat Nano
- ordered Spigen Rugged Armour from Qoo10
- ordered the following from Moments
2x Pixel Phone Case (2XL + 3XL)
5x Moments Lens (all their 5 existing ones)
1x Moments Lens Case
1x Moments Travel Case
 

Vulpix

Moderator
Moderator
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
105,326
Reaction score
3,863
:s13: Someone I know bought the pixel earbuds and described them as "hot garbage". :s13: Keep getting d/c with his pixel 3 xl, sq also not good.
 

Kyushinro

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
2,054
Reaction score
0
Wow you really show hand. Anyway all my moment orders have shipped thru DHL eCommerce, the slowest DHL shipping ever :s22:

expensive week
- bought my Pixel 3 XL Just Black 128GB from Qoo10
- did my waterproof/anti-scratches nano-coasting at iCoat Nano
- ordered Spigen Rugged Armour from Qoo10
- ordered the following from Moments
2x Pixel Phone Case (2XL + 3XL)
5x Moments Lens (all their 5 existing ones)
1x Moments Lens Case
1x Moments Travel Case
 

kEvinErd

Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 28, 2008
Messages
5,783
Reaction score
468
:s13: Someone I know bought the pixel earbuds and described them as "hot garbage". :s13: Keep getting d/c with his pixel 3 xl, sq also not good.

Haha I think the only hardware that Google's ever done right, and priced right, is the Chromecast. Their strength is in software and that's what's so alluring about the Pixel phones.
 

Vulpix

Moderator
Moderator
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
105,326
Reaction score
3,863
Haha I think the only hardware that Google's ever done right, and priced right, is the Chromecast. Their strength is in software and that's what's so alluring about the Pixel phones.


I saw this quote from reddit earlier and I think this is so true right now in the phone industry. All of them are copying Apple's problems but not providing Apple's solution to the problems. :s13: The apple buds while a bit expensive, doesn't have the same issues. Never heard of any drop off issues like the Google buds.
 

wilflare

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 1, 2002
Messages
9,903
Reaction score
25
Wah! You really go all out with Pixel. Gxgx!

Sent from Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S ~Black~ using GAGT

been loving Google phones and camera since the Nexus 6P.
was thinking of staying with the Google Pixel 2XL but I don't think I can give up on the wide-angle selfie of the Google Pixel 3XL.

Wow expensive. I only spent $498 on my Pixel 3 XL, $23 on Spigen case and $29 on tempered glass and that would last me till Pixel 4 XL.

Sent from Google PIXEL 3 XL using GAGT

S$498? that's a really solid price for the Pixel 3XL! I decided to not renew my contract and just get a Google Pixel 3XL + SIM-only plan.

anyone else doing the same? SIM-only? thought it's cheaper in the long run.
$29 Tempered Glass from where? haha

Think you lack a Google stand to complete the Pixel experience lol.

Have fun with the lens!

hahaha was thinking of getting that but couldn't put S$119 on it... saw a BF deal (that I couldn't buy cause US) for a US$40 Pixel Stand
 

Shinji_U

Master Member
Joined
Oct 8, 2000
Messages
4,700
Reaction score
8
:s13: Someone I know bought the pixel earbuds and described them as "hot garbage". :s13: Keep getting d/c with his pixel 3 xl, sq also not good.
Wa I was thinking of getting the Pixel buds but I guess I'll stick to my Bose QC. Haha.

Sent from Google PIXEL 3 XL using GAGT
 

laughingPANDA

Master Member
Joined
Aug 9, 2012
Messages
2,543
Reaction score
0
Oh noes, I thought 1st December can whack, now have to wait ANOTHER 3 days? :(:(:(
Hahah but that's a risk that you have to take if you wait 3 more days. Might or might not happen :/
Wa I was thinking of getting the Pixel buds but I guess I'll stick to my Bose QC. Haha.

Sent from Google PIXEL 3 XL using GAGT
Wah Bose QC to pixel buds is like a downgrade haha

Sent from The Panda's Lair using GAGT
 

DarkTemplar

Member
Joined
Oct 6, 2000
Messages
372
Reaction score
2
expensive week
- bought my Pixel 3 XL Just Black 128GB from Qoo10
- did my waterproof/anti-scratches nano-coasting at iCoat Nano
- ordered Spigen Rugged Armour from Qoo10
- ordered the following from Moments
2x Pixel Phone Case (2XL + 3XL)
5x Moments Lens (all their 5 existing ones)
1x Moments Lens Case
1x Moments Travel Case

The nano coating good?
 

Shinji_U

Master Member
Joined
Oct 8, 2000
Messages
4,700
Reaction score
8
Hahah but that's a risk that you have to take if you wait 3 more days. Might or might not happen :/

Wah Bose QC to pixel buds is like a downgrade haha

Sent from The Panda's Lair using GAGT
More of in the name of trying out something new. Haha. But if got this disconnecting issue then I don't think I want to try it out. I foresee lots of frustrations.

Sent from Google PIXEL 3 XL using GAGT
 

laughingPANDA

Master Member
Joined
Aug 9, 2012
Messages
2,543
Reaction score
0
More of in the name of trying out something new. Haha. But if got this disconnecting issue then I don't think I want to try it out. I foresee lots of frustrations.

Sent from Google PIXEL 3 XL using GAGT
Hahah it's a risk that has to be taken when we try something new. I also tried put jaybird run but it sucks big time. Volume softer than usual. I gotta push it up all the way to like 80-90% in order to hear my music and that volume can probably be attained at 50% on my wired buds. Then the connection also abit wonky gets disconnected from time to time. Worse part is the audio video sync issue. Video moves first before audio kicks in. Worse purchase ever! Lol

Sent from The Panda's Lair using GAGT
 

limmk

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 5, 2001
Messages
44,817
Reaction score
8,514
Hahah it's a risk that has to be taken when we try something new. I also tried put jaybird run but it sucks big time. Volume softer than usual. I gotta push it up all the way to like 80-90% in order to hear my music and that volume can probably be attained at 50% on my wired buds. Then the connection also abit wonky gets disconnected from time to time. Worse part is the audio video sync issue. Video moves first before audio kicks in. Worse purchase ever! Lol

Sent from The Panda's Lair using GAGT

Go to Developer options

Search for Bluetooth AVRCP Version and select 1.6 (Version 1.4 is the default in Android)

Toggle on Disable absolute volume

Unpair Bluetooth device. Pair the device again.

Does it help?

nexus2cee_avrcp2-329x512.png
 

Milo-Dino

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
May 15, 2009
Messages
72,323
Reaction score
31,169
Go to Developer options

Search for Bluetooth AVRCP Version and select 1.6 (Version 1.4 is the default in Android)

Toggle on Disable absolute volume

Unpair Bluetooth device. Pair the device again.

Does it help?


nexus2cee_avrcp2-329x512.png

This is to solve the disconnect problem?

Posted from PCWX using Pixel 3 XL
 

laughingPANDA

Master Member
Joined
Aug 9, 2012
Messages
2,543
Reaction score
0
Go to Developer options

Search for Bluetooth AVRCP Version and select 1.6 (Version 1.4 is the default in Android)

Toggle on Disable absolute volume

Unpair Bluetooth device. Pair the device again.

Does it help?

nexus2cee_avrcp2-329x512.png
Hahah thanks for this bro but I have long abandon the jaybird run. But still appreciate this :)

Sent from The Panda's Lair using GAGT
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top