2018 Google Pixel 3 and 3XL...πŸ˜—πŸŽ‰πŸ˜΅

chuppachop

Senior Member
Joined
Jun 2, 2006
Messages
763
Reaction score
17
Is the black wallpaper with the huge number 3 (seen on the ad) available for download? Does not seem to be a default wallpaper found inside the phone .... Anyone knows?
 

dimebag

Member
Joined
Oct 4, 2008
Messages
383
Reaction score
0
I'm still using my 2015 Nexus 6P..... Pixel 3 better not disappoint.....

Sent from Jit liap neng liap dua neh neh, sa liap si liap teh neh neh using GAGT

Wow damn power you can use it and that it lasted for so long...
 

MrMundy

Master Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2012
Messages
4,715
Reaction score
26
Wow damn power you can use it and that it lasted for so long...

Mine working fine on lineageos too, no random shutdowns or terrible battery drain. Seems like it was a good idea to skip pixel 3 based on the price, notch and screen issues so far :s13::s13:
Waiting patiently for pixel 4 with no notch:s13::s13:
 

laughingPANDA

Master Member
Joined
Aug 9, 2012
Messages
2,543
Reaction score
0
Difficult to sell a scarred phone next year. Anyway my WSD has been shipped out

:)
Posted from PCWX using Google Pixel 3 XL White

Hahah yeah that's why I use skins and screen protector to prevent the device from getting any scratches and scuffs. Good stuff, do let us know how is it once you apply :D

Posted from PCWX using Posted from The Panda's Lair
 

wizardmao

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
28,491
Reaction score
65
Happened to my wife's phone. Oleophobic coating wears off without tgsp.
KbZJEsc.jpg

That visible line is the part where the oleophobic coating is worn out:s11:

What is her usage pattern like to cause such a line :eek:

Pak game?
 

dimebag

Member
Joined
Oct 4, 2008
Messages
383
Reaction score
0
The update is taking extremely long to install, must be optimising with every app and program.
 

kEvinErd

Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 28, 2008
Messages
5,783
Reaction score
468
The update is taking extremely long to install, must be optimising with every app and program.

This is normal for Pixel phones. The phone silently updates in the background and while it's being updated, you can continue to use the phone as per normal. Once it's done, you just need to restart and the update would have been applied. The con of this is that the updates take longer to install.
 

Aibyoka

Junior Member
Joined
Dec 4, 2018
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
Hi, I've been keeping track of this thread and finally decided to register because I need to ask around.

Anyone else waiting to get their hands on P3XL 128GB Clearly White from Singtel? Did they give a tentative date on the stock availability? Google store already have stocks but no updates from Singtel. Seems rather off.

What about those who ordered from Google Store directly? Did you receive it as per the estimated delivery date stated?

I pre-ordered on the 13th Oct. I decided not to change colour because I already waited 1.5 mths might as well just keep on waiting for the White but truth be told, my patience is really running thin.
 

Vulpix

Moderator
Moderator
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
105,326
Reaction score
3,863
Hi, I've been keeping track of this thread and finally decided to register because I need to ask around.

Anyone else waiting to get their hands on P3XL 128GB Clearly White from Singtel? Did they give a tentative date on the stock availability? Google store already have stocks but no updates from Singtel. Seems rather off.

What about those who ordered from Google Store directly? Did you receive it as per the estimated delivery date stated?

I pre-ordered on the 13th Oct. I decided not to change colour because I already waited 1.5 mths might as well just keep on waiting for the White but truth be told, my patience is really running thin.
I don't know of anyone that gotten their 128gb XL white yet from Singtel.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top