
I'm impressed how well at the condition of your previous phones.
Hahaha bro you wanna become limmkeverything?Or get a Pixel 3 and turn it into clear case![]()
I came across the full adhesive tempered glass for Pixel 3/XL on taobao and shipped via ezbuy. Fantastic quality and easy to apply.
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Google PIXEL3XL Steel film full-screen full-glue full version of the Edge 3 generations of pixel 3 generation HD glass non-bubble fingerprint Muski anti-Fall explosion protection Walleye original mobile phone film https://m.ezbuy.sg/product/51000435842064?src=OneKey
3D printed specifically for multiple phone camera shootout?! haha. Naise! You can fight with my friend. He's not collecting any newer ones, but he has all the Nexus. Including nexus player and nexus Q I think. Also has the HTC Dream (local set with full box) just for kicks. haha.
Noticed the tgsp covers the front dual cameras too. Is the picture quality still fine?
Same for me. I can live with a tgsp that doesn't have full coverage. Apply a glue to stick the glass really makes me uncomfortable.![]()
Hahaha bro you wanna become limmkeverything?
Sent from The Panda's Lair using GAGT
Anyone's phone app despite latest updates to ver.26 but still no dark mode option? How to enable it? On pixel 2 xl btw.
Any of you got call screen working too?
Got dark mode on pixel 2 xl. Did you turn off night mode in Dev options?
No call screen.
The dark mode is not available for me in phone app too. I'm tried turning off the dev option. I'll just wait for it to be available.
Don't worry about the lint and maomao lol. It will go off after a few days. That was what happened on my 2XL last yearEven though I had previously mentioned my concerns about the glue, I decided to take the plunge with the WSD tgsp after watching a few installation videos.
Overall I am very glad that I make the switch (from caseology tgsp). The installation jig is very well made and if you watched the youtube videos a couple of times, you should have no issues with the installation. Other than the UV light that's a bit wonky and does not turn on some of time, everything else went on smoothly.
It's refreshing to move on from the caseology and not have light leakage from the side due to the glass not fully covering the screen.
One drawback I've experience tho is that the edges seemed to attract dust and lint, probably due to the glue used. Perhaps I will wipe the edge with some alcohol swabs again.
I wait for you to do it then I get you to do mine hahaha!Singapore version �
Anyway bro mine also don't have dark mode so sadGot dark mode on pixel 2 xl. Did you turn off night mode in Dev options?
No call screen.
I wait for you to do it then I get you to do mine hahaha!
Sent from The Panda's Lair using GAGT
Anyway bro mine also don't have dark mode so sad
Sent from The Panda's Lair using GAGT
Bro is your phone app in beta version?Must find extra money �
Try sign up beta and see
https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.google.android.dialer
Or update Google play services to lastest 14.7.99
Bro is your phone app in beta version?
Sent from Google PIXEL 3 using GAGT
Oh no wonder la, the current non beta version says the dark mode will be rolling out in the next few weeks, so it's not available yet.Yas 26.0.222848963-publicbeta
Oh no wonder la, the current non beta version says the dark mode will be rolling out in the next few weeks, so it's not available yet.
No wonder I kept clearing cache and storage for the phone app, and switching off all the dark modes everywhere (display setting, dev settings, message settings, and contacts settings) also cannot get it to work, lol.
Sent from Google PIXEL 3 using GAGT