
Hahah not scaring lah but sometimes really is heng sway one mah. Even iPhones might have issues, needless to say Google will be even more jialat.Don't scare him lah. XL should be ok. I just hooted mine yesterday. So far so good.
Don't scare him lah. XL should be ok. I just hooted mine yesterday. So far so good.



welcome to pixel fam!!!!!![]()

Yes.. the speakers too powerful lol.. happens on all Pixel 3 / 3XL phones..Got my pixel 3 xl. So far so good.
![]()
EDIT: Sorry if I can't read all the posting here or if this is already asked, but is this normal? When I'm watching YouTube and turn the volume up, I can feel the vibration at the back. Cannot really explain, but not happening on my SO+ and even on wife's iPhone.![]()
Yes.. the speakers too powerful lol.. happens on all Pixel 3 / 3XL phones..

Sign up at Bugis singtel, combo 3 plan at $358 after $100 discount for new line sign up.
I see it as a tiny robot face. Hahaha the notch doesn't really affect me though since I'm not staring at my status bar all the time.Haha thanks for the confirmation. Kinda weird feeling when using. Anyway not a deal breaker.![]()
I don't mind the notch but can't stop smiling everytime I see the bathtub on this phone.![]()
Guess that the price to pay for being an early adopter. But mine is 64GB though.Wah I got owned. The price dropped so much.
Guess that the price to pay for being an early adopter.
Sent from Google PIXEL 3 XL using GAGT
Got my pixel 3 xl. So far so good.
![]()
EDIT: Sorry if I can't read all the posting here or if this is already asked, but is this normal? When I'm watching YouTube and turn the volume up, I can feel the vibration at the back. Cannot really explain, but not happening on my SO+ and even on wife's iPhone.
![]()
It's a price to pay if you want the best. But I'm cheapo, will wait for coupons or 50% before hooting lol.![]()
The most expensive tgsp i have put on...
It's a price to pay if you want the best. But I'm cheapo, will wait for coupons or 50% before hooting lol.
Sent from The Panda's Lair using GAGT
wide selfie featureActually hot, does anyone know what's the special feature of the 2 huge lens at the notch? Any special capabilities it confers to the selfie cameras? I see it's doesn't even have face unlock ?
Kumsiah in advance
Spent a lot of time trying to figure out where is the Top Shot in camera (managed to find now how to make it work). D*mn Google, it's one of the top feature of the phone but not straight forward to use. No instructions or anything. If you're a casual user you will not even notice that it have that feature.
Actually hot, does anyone know what's the special feature of the 2 huge lens at the notch? Any special capabilities it confers to the selfie cameras? I see it's doesn't even have face unlock ?
Kumsiah in advance
Posted with my Pixel 3XL via the HardwareZone Forums app