2018 Google Pixel 3 and 3XL...πŸ˜—πŸŽ‰πŸ˜΅

kazekai

Member
Joined
May 19, 2007
Messages
283
Reaction score
9
I know Facebook contact sync has been gone for sometime. But does anyone know anyway to mass export photos and sync them with Google contacts?

Sent from Google PIXEL 3 using GAGT
 

teoph04

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 12, 2010
Messages
1,373
Reaction score
58
I should have gotten the smaller pixel after using the XL haha... Seems too broad for me.

Sent from Google PIXEL 3 XL using GAGT
 

bawawaw

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 15, 2017
Messages
823
Reaction score
0
Got my pixel 3 xl. So far so good.
:s12:

EDIT: Sorry if I can't read all the posting here or if this is already asked, but is this normal? When I'm watching YouTube and turn the volume up, I can feel the vibration at the back. Cannot really explain, but not happening on my SO+ and even on wife's iPhone. :s11:
 
Last edited:

kEvinErd

Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 28, 2008
Messages
5,783
Reaction score
468
Got my pixel 3 xl. So far so good.
:s12:

EDIT: Sorry if I can't read all the posting here or if this is already asked, but is this normal? When I'm watching YouTube and turn the volume up, I can feel the vibration at the back. Cannot really explain, but not happening on my SO+ and even on wife's iPhone. :s11:
Yes.. the speakers too powerful lol.. happens on all Pixel 3 / 3XL phones..
 

bawawaw

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 15, 2017
Messages
823
Reaction score
0
Yes.. the speakers too powerful lol.. happens on all Pixel 3 / 3XL phones..

Haha thanks for the confirmation. Kinda weird feeling when using. Anyway not a deal breaker. :s12:

I don't mind the notch but can't stop smiling everytime I see the bathtub on this phone. :s13:
 

kEvinErd

Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 28, 2008
Messages
5,783
Reaction score
468
Haha thanks for the confirmation. Kinda weird feeling when using. Anyway not a deal breaker. :s12:

I don't mind the notch but can't stop smiling everytime I see the bathtub on this phone. :s13:
I see it as a tiny robot face. Hahaha the notch doesn't really affect me though since I'm not staring at my status bar all the time.
 

temytemy

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 13, 2010
Messages
1,381
Reaction score
106
Guess that the price to pay for being an early adopter.

Sent from Google PIXEL 3 XL using GAGT

Not so early. Because I got it from Sitec. Well, this further cements the reason early adopter of Google phones get raw end of the deal. And, delayed shipments!
 

JackDulouz

Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 12, 2002
Messages
5,432
Reaction score
57
Actually the vibrating back is sorta like a Boombox feature.. Try playing something and set it on a surface. Shld have some bass response..

Got my pixel 3 xl. So far so good.

:s12:

EDIT: Sorry if I can't read all the posting here or if this is already asked, but is this normal? When I'm watching YouTube and turn the volume up, I can feel the vibration at the back. Cannot really explain, but not happening on my SO+ and even on wife's iPhone.
:s11:

Posted from PCWX using Google Pixel 3 XL White
 

gariontjk

Member
Joined
Feb 8, 2006
Messages
287
Reaction score
55
Qq3zFMZ.jpg


The most expensive tgsp i have put on...
 

technolust

Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 7, 2011
Messages
7,044
Reaction score
323

bawawaw

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 15, 2017
Messages
823
Reaction score
0
Spent a lot of time trying to figure out where is the Top Shot in camera (managed to find now how to make it work). D*mn Google, it's one of the top feature of the phone but not straight forward to use. No instructions or anything. If you're a casual user you will not even notice that it have that feature.
 

laughingPANDA

Master Member
Joined
Aug 9, 2012
Messages
2,543
Reaction score
0
Spent a lot of time trying to figure out where is the Top Shot in camera (managed to find now how to make it work). D*mn Google, it's one of the top feature of the phone but not straight forward to use. No instructions or anything. If you're a casual user you will not even notice that it have that feature.

Haha my motion is off so I'll never have the opportunity to utilize top shot. But anyway, the resolution of the top shot photos are much lower so even though the picture might be the correct one but the details may be lost everywhere.
 

laughingPANDA

Master Member
Joined
Aug 9, 2012
Messages
2,543
Reaction score
0
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top