then the case absorb all the 日月精华!
hahaha !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

then the case absorb all the 日月精华!
then the case absorb all the 日月精华!
Is this phone possible to repair the back glass or the housing? I just broke mine and its pretty bad...
should be able to. go to CTDi and get it replaced, not going to be cheap i believe
Oh I disabled it. Like a bit weird to have it listening all the timeanyone encountered pixel 3 "now playing" feature stopped working? so annoying
how does it "stop working"..anyone encountered pixel 3 "now playing" feature stopped working? so annoying
GG to me I guess. It's been having issues with the third party cameras since I got the device, thought it should have been fixed with the Dec 5th patch, but nope, still there.
Will probably drop by CTDI later and see what they can do about this, have an email from Google's support that say that I can either replace the device via authorised channels or through Google Exchange program.
Will leave an update here once I get more info.
Well, CTDI won't agree to a replacement (even though Google made it clear that it's a replacement) but will instead, reflash and replace the camera.
I asked them about the IP68 rating after the repair and they assured me the water resistant tapes will go where they should and I should still have my proofing. Part of me wants to trust them but the other sensible half tells me that once the phone is open, it's pretty much lost the rating.
The perils of needing the phone for work urgently, otherwise, I'd have spent the 3 weeks and sent it back to Google to replace it instead.
yours is local set? google will entertain if you send it back to google? i doubt so right since CTDI is handling the warranty of local sets here?
from what i know is that google will not interfere with what CTDI decision is (whether to replace or not) and they wont entertain your set unless your set is bought from google store, else those telco sets can only rely on CTDI
Local. And Google has already offered to replace it, just that I cannot wait the 3 weeks that is required (incl mailing it back to them)

Did u buy from google store or telco? No choice one la, google wont interfere with how CTDI respond to your case. It is useless one. I got a friend also got some issues with his set, and google push all to CTDI
yours is local set? google will entertain if you send it back to google? i doubt so right since CTDI is handling the warranty of local sets here?
from what i know is that google will not interfere with what CTDI decision is (whether to replace or not) and they wont entertain your set unless your set is bought from google store, else those telco sets can only rely on CTDI
Telco set. Suay suay I go the one with the camera breaking software. Not to mention the iffy Type C port. Two major issues in a month of using this phone does not bode well.
Afaik Google will always honor the warranty but will first suggest to go to where you bought it.
If unit is bought from google, they will to advanced rma which is they will send a replacement phone to you (they will charge temporarily in your card). Then you will send the defective one after. If confirmed defective, they will revert the charge in your card.
If unit is bought on 3rd party like telco or shops, it will be standard rma. Which you need to send the phone first then google will send the replacement after they received the defective phone.
hmmm then CTDI cant solve both for u?
icic. this one i not sure, but my friend was kicked around like a ball by CTDI and google till he is pissed off and sold off the phone and went back to iphone
Google also mentioned to him that they will replace for him, so he went to the service center with the conversation proof, and CTDI denied his request and says will escalate to google but in the end, says cant replace for him too.
My discussion with them before when I tried to rma my other 2nd hand pixel 3 because of flickering display.
Told Google I don't have a receipt or don't know where the phone originally bought. They just checked the imei and serial to confirm if it's bought from them.
https://i.imgur.com/xTdXzlK.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]
yours is a second hand? but no receipt?
hmm i believe CTDI has to check in their system, they should have a date when the phone is manufactured. so whats your next step for now?
yours is a second hand? but no receipt?
But yeah, I don't have any proof of purchase of the device. But since Pixel 3 is less than a year old, I know Google will acknowledge the warranty. Downside is you need to go standard rma which is a pain to those who needed phone badly.This one is long story.But yeah, I don't have any proof of purchase of the device. But since Pixel 3 is less than a year old, I know Google will acknowledge the warranty. Downside is you need to go standard rma which is a pain to those who needed phone badly.
hmmm then CTDI cant solve both for u?
icic. this one i not sure, but my friend was kicked around like a ball by CTDI and google till he is pissed off and sold off the phone and went back to iphone
Google also mentioned to him that they will replace for him, so he went to the service center with the conversation proof, and CTDI denied his request and says will escalate to google but in the end, says cant replace for him too.
They're gonna open up my phone to replace the modules inside. What I didn't like was their refusal to do a replacement swap even though Google has already acknowledged that it is to be done so. (Got an email for it)