2018 Google Pixel 3 and 3XL...πŸ˜—πŸŽ‰πŸ˜΅

fi5hbone

Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2003
Messages
5,154
Reaction score
0
I would say OnePlus interface is better than Pixel tbh. Even their gestures are better
Oh really ah? I used OnePlus but feel that Pixel's software is still better though. Much smoother and the popups and hints and subtle animations are much better.
 

KeYoKe

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 14, 2005
Messages
38,034
Reaction score
10,125
Oh really ah? I used OnePlus but feel that Pixel's software is still better though. Much smoother and the popups and hints and subtle animations are much better.

I do find oneplus interface is better too. Reason being the customization they allow especially the gestures like double tap home button to lock screen which is something i use often. Not sure how long my p3xl lock screen button gonna last though lol :s13:
 

bawawaw

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 15, 2017
Messages
823
Reaction score
0
I do find oneplus interface is better too. Reason being the customization they allow especially the gestures like double tap home button to lock screen which is something i use often. Not sure how long my p3xl lock screen button gonna last though lol
:s13:

I enabled Accessibility Menu to avoid using my on/off button often. Kinda useful for quick screenshot shortcut also. Downside is the rotation button will not show.
 

fi5hbone

Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2003
Messages
5,154
Reaction score
0
I do find oneplus interface is better too. Reason being the customization they allow especially the gestures like double tap home button to lock screen which is something i use often. Not sure how long my p3xl lock screen button gonna last though lol :s13:
Download Nova Launcher. I use double tap on home screen to lock.
 

KeYoKe

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 14, 2005
Messages
38,034
Reaction score
10,125
I enabled Accessibility Menu to avoid using my on/off button often. Kinda useful for quick screenshot shortcut also. Downside is the rotation button will not show.

Wah thanks for this. Useful

i use auto rotation, so doesn't really matter for me
 

wizardmao

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
28,491
Reaction score
65
Download Nova Launcher. I use double tap on home screen to lock.

I miss this function coming from my zenfone2 as well. But also prefer using stock launcher instead although i have bought nova launcher with the free google play credits
 

NeonX

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
14,911
Reaction score
1,456
OnePlus have the superior gestures for sure. Even software replacements on the store I tried can't compare.

I'm travelling to super cold place today. I wonder if my pixel will even work outdoors. Hope it survives!

Posted from PCWX using Pixel 3
 

Jescowalker

Member
Joined
Aug 31, 2013
Messages
266
Reaction score
0
those play store gesture one use liao quite unnatural for pixel leh

Sent from Google PIXEL 3 XL using GAGT
 

wizardmao

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
28,491
Reaction score
65
What bawawaw recommend is a good workaround :s13:

I dont think i enabled accessibility menu. It will take the position of the auto rotate button is it?

For me i dont use auto rotate and actually sometimes use the manual rotate button too. I guess i'll stick to this.

Initially when just got my p2xl also worried keep pressing on off button will it spoil earlier or not but until now so far so good..
 

roz_sid

Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2006
Messages
6,542
Reaction score
70
I dont think i enabled accessibility menu. It will take the position of the auto rotate button is it?

For me i dont use auto rotate and actually sometimes use the manual rotate button too. I guess i'll stick to this.

Initially when just got my p2xl also worried keep pressing on off button will it spoil earlier or not but until now so far so good..

Why u need press on off button. Jus leave it to 30 sec auto lock will do mah
 

limmk

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 5, 2001
Messages
44,656
Reaction score
8,486
ε€§ζŽƒι™€ liao

Any bro/sis here interested? Stop collecting liao...

Pixel3XL - 128gb - Just Black (BNIB) - $1,100.00

Following phones in very mint condition. Still in its plastic wrap, complete set with box and (unused) accessories. Only use for software updates and charging.
Pixel2XL - 64gb - Black & White - $550.00
Pixel3XL - 128gb - Clearly White - $1,100.00
Pixel3XL - 128gb - Not Pink - $1,100.00

Whitestone Dome [Pixel2XL] - $50.00
Whitestone Dome [Pixel3XL] - $50.00
Google [Pixel3XL] fabric case - Carbon - $50.00
Google [Pixel3XL] fabric case - Indigo - $50.00
Google [Pixel3XL] fabric case - Fog - $50.00
Google [Pixel3XL] fabric case - Pink Moon - $50.00
 

JackDulouz

Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 12, 2002
Messages
5,432
Reaction score
57
Use Greenify, create a Sleep and Hibernate, create a shortcut, done. Works fine with the finger print sensor..

I dont think i enabled accessibility menu. It will take the position of the auto rotate button is it?

For me i dont use auto rotate and actually sometimes use the manual rotate button too. I guess i'll stick to this.

Initially when just got my p2xl also worried keep pressing on off button will it spoil earlier or not but until now so far so good..
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top