2018 Google Pixel 3 and 3XL...πŸ˜—πŸŽ‰πŸ˜΅

lorettatay

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2001
Messages
12,657
Reaction score
240
My phone suddenly become like that
uMzruJfl.jpg


Sent from Google PIXEL 3 XL using GAGT
 

lorettatay

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2001
Messages
12,657
Reaction score
240
Go service center needs receipt? I bought from Google store sg

Sent from Google PIXEL 3 XL using GAGT
 

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Joined
Mar 9, 2004
Messages
125,322
Reaction score
6,583
You hoot simmi phone lol.

Pixel 3XL. But mine is black one.

Best thing about pixel... one kamera settle everything. I see H and S with so many kamera behind, their photo processing must be light years behind google. :s13:
 

wizardmao

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
28,491
Reaction score
65
Pixel 3XL. But mine is black one.

Best thing about pixel... one kamera settle everything. I see H and S with so many kamera behind, their photo processing must be light years behind google. :s13:

Exactly :s13:

Pixel is like Google's platform to showcase their works I guess.

While I enjoy my pixel experience but its not without flaws with a single camera lens also. For instance my p2xl does pretty poorly when I need to take a zoomed in shot from far as compared to note 8/9 .
 

kEvinErd

Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 28, 2008
Messages
5,783
Reaction score
468
Pixel 3XL. But mine is black one.

Best thing about pixel... one kamera settle everything. I see H and S with so many kamera behind, their photo processing must be light years behind google. :s13:

I thought you got an iPhone XS instead which got upgraded to iPhone XS Max after an OTA?
 

lorettatay

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2001
Messages
12,657
Reaction score
240
Went to service center never bring receipt but they honor warranty. Reached at 1pm. Was told four hours to service. But they closed at 2pm lol. Bo bian monday then can collect.

Sent from HUAWEI Mate 20 Pro Emerald Green using GAGT
 
Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top