
any suggestion where one can purchase a P3 128GB (black) with local warranty at reasonably good price? Also, if there is any bundle/offer in stores at the moment? New to this thread. Tks in advance.
Pixel 3 is $1,249 brand new direct from official google store singapore.
A better deal is the just launched Nokia 9 which has the similar specs (snapdragon 845, 128GB storage, 6GB ram, clean android OS). Pixel 3 has less ram and a smaller screen though. Its US$600 which is S$822. Have to add import charges and shipping. But, still much cheaper than pixel 3.
If that is the case, just get the new S10s.
It is the software experience that people are paying for.

Tks for the suggestion. S10 is indeed on my mind as well as the G8 and Mate 20 Pro. But every time I try to look for a reason to walk away from the Pixel 3 I some how, get pulled back to its simple charm. Predicament.
Just LOOOOVE the Night Sight mode. If only other phones did as a good of a job as Pixel camera then i would move away. Someone suggested doing a Gcam port but ports got its own set of challenges which I have tried.
And hence the price point.Tks for the suggestion. S10 is indeed on my mind as well as the G8 and Mate 20 Pro. But every time I try to look for a reason to walk away from the Pixel 3 I some how, get pulled back to its simple charm. Predicament.
Just LOOOOVE the Night Sight mode. If only other phones did as a good of a job as Pixel camera then i would move away. Someone suggested doing a Gcam port but ports got its own set of challenges which I have tried.
Just got the Spigen thin fit 360. All round protection with included tempered glass screen protector.
If only can get s10 hardware with pixel software and camera. That would be perfect
Posted from PCWX using Pixel 3
any pictures and review? am looking for a protective case that is still kept slim on the side for one-hand use. thanks!
Hi may I know how to enable the dark mode for your setting?
Sent from Google PIXEL 3 XL using GAGT
After joining the program, everything the same also ah? I a bit scare lei haha
After joining the program, everything the same also ah? I a bit scare lei haha
Sent from Google PIXEL 3 XL using GAGT