
How do you enable the dark mode after installing the beta?
Hi may I know how to enable the dark mode for your setting?
Sent from Google PIXEL 3 XL using GAGT
If only can get s10 hardware with pixel software and camera. That would be perfect
Posted from PCWX using Pixel 3
Updated to Mar updates. Portrait mode processing for camera is blazing fast now.
Really got difference or just you feel so?
Im on p2xl, no mention of camera upgrades for portrait mode processing. Not sure if p3xl is supposed to perform better or does this mean p3xl previously had an issue.
I all along thought p2 and p3 camera capabilities are the same besides wide angle selfie on p3. Maybe processing p3 slightly faster due to newer SD845 compared to p2's SD835
Really got difference or just you feel so?
Im on p2xl, no mention of camera upgrades for portrait mode processing. Not sure if p3xl is supposed to perform better or does this mean p3xl previously had an issue.
I all along thought p2 and p3 camera capabilities are the same besides wide angle selfie on p3. Maybe processing p3 slightly faster due to newer SD845 compared to p2's SD835
Thanks for the sic man!
Hello Im an apple user but switch to Android just yesterday. My first Android phone is pixel 3. May I know how u guys do a screenshot? Not sure but when I click on the power button, my phone just directly turn off, it doesn't show any option to do screenshot and restart. Also, any new applications that you can recommend? Is Nova launcher good and nacho notch?
you should see a screenshot icon when press on/off button for 1 sec.. alternately another way is to press power button and vol down together.
There are 3 ways to take a screenshot.Hello Im an apple user but switch to Android just yesterday. My first Android phone is pixel 3. May I know how u guys do a screenshot? Not sure but when I click on the power button, my phone just directly turn off, it doesn't show any option to do screenshot and restart. Also, any new applications that you can recommend? Is Nova launcher good and nacho notch?
There are 3 ways to take a screenshot.
Press and hold power button, and the click on screenshot.
Press and hold power button and down button at the same time.
Ask Google Assistant to "Take a screenshot" or "Share screenshot".
The last option may be useful at times. Certain apps don't allow you to take screenshots using the first two methods but Google Assistant can override. Hahaha.
Thanks Kevin. Do you have any idea why it wasn't working? Referring to the suboptions once I click on the power button. Thinking ok resetting my pixel3 should I do a hard reset or soft reset?
Are you on the latest software? Go into Settings, System, Advanced, System Update and see if there's an update available.Thanks Kevin. Do you have any idea why it wasn't working? Referring to the suboptions once I click on the power button. Thinking ok resetting my pixel3 should I do a hard reset or soft reset?
Is there a way to reboot or turn off pixel without pressing the physical button?
Kinda like placebo effect. Some Pixel experience issues but some units dont. A mixed bag. Especially other Android phones come in 6/8GB RAM (now s10+ 12GB)