2018 Google Pixel 3 and 3XL...πŸ˜—πŸŽ‰πŸ˜΅

fi5hbone

Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2003
Messages
5,154
Reaction score
0
Then you can be like me. Hold both an iPhone and a pixel. But if you can't do that then maybe you should either start adapting to your pixel or go back to an iPhone.

People customize their Android phones for fun or to suit their needs (like not wanting to press the power button to lock the phone) but I don't think I have seen any of the bros here trying to customize their pixel to mimic an iPhone.
Got lei. Many apps do that. Haha.
 

Mclairs83

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
28,971
Reaction score
2,578
bought a s10e due to impulse.. kind of like the feel.

but decided to go back to my pixel 3 after using it for 2hrs.

still find stock pixel 3 with gcam is the best.
 

Mclairs83

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
28,971
Reaction score
2,578
Wa 2 hrs only for you to make a decision? Haha

usually the vibe u can feel whether u like it or u hate it within an hour. i feel it after exploring for 1hr.

the whole UI is very clunky..even my galaxy buds is not compatible with the s10e app while my PX3 no issue. -.-

Your s10e how

just sold.. okie la. $60 bucks lost. bought in qoo10 at $818.
 

Jescowalker

Member
Joined
Aug 31, 2013
Messages
266
Reaction score
0
anyone interested in cases ? got a UAG Monarch and Dbrand grip for XL model for sale here

Sent from Samsung S10+ using GAGT
 

laughingPANDA

Master Member
Joined
Aug 9, 2012
Messages
2,543
Reaction score
0
usually the vibe u can feel whether u like it or u hate it within an hour. i feel it after exploring for 1hr.

the whole UI is very clunky..even my galaxy buds is not compatible with the s10e app while my PX3 no issue. -.-

just sold.. okie la. $60 bucks lost. bought in qoo10 at $818.

Hahah even after Samsung revamped their UI I still feel that it's not as smooth as stock Android which was why I sold off the S10+.

We made a wise decision to get rid of Samsung :s13:
 

limmk

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 5, 2001
Messages
44,784
Reaction score
8,504
Chrome Beta now has a dark mode

To try out dark mode, download the latest version of Chrome Beta and head to chrome://flags

Search for dark. Enabled Android Chrome UI dark mode and relaunched. A dark mode toggle appears in the app's settings. Enabling dark mode also enables the split-toolbar 'Chrome Duet' interface, so it seems likely that d

Ld9AUEy.png

voBUJ1J.png

pY7DzB6.png

SWTg5jv.png


You may also enable Android web content dark mode

Before
OvBLTCN.png

After
wOUX8rx.png
 

toblerone

Member
Joined
Jan 2, 2006
Messages
306
Reaction score
0
Anyone experience delay (like couple of minutes) in seeing edited photos appear in the photo album? I edited a photo using the edit in markup function. I initially thought I used the wrong function or that I didn't press save after editing.
 

limmk

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 5, 2001
Messages
44,784
Reaction score
8,504
Anyone experience delay (like couple of minutes) in seeing edited photos appear in the photo album? I edited a photo using the edit in markup function. I initially thought I used the wrong function or that I didn't press save after editing.

No. Fast and snappy.
 

acme

Master Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2002
Messages
2,514
Reaction score
0
Anyone experience delay (like couple of minutes) in seeing edited photos appear in the photo album? I edited a photo using the edit in markup function. I initially thought I used the wrong function or that I didn't press save after editing.

yeah i also facing this issue.
 

Mclairs83

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
28,971
Reaction score
2,578
Hahah even after Samsung revamped their UI I still feel that it's not as smooth as stock Android which was why I sold off the S10+.

We made a wise decision to get rid of Samsung :s13:

Their UI really did improve alot. However still fall short in many ways. It was snappier. However still cant beat the actual Google or nova launcher.

The pop up notification is so small. Driving me nuts. And the phone gets hot so easily.

I guess exynos really sucks damn bad in terms of their power and cpu

Sent from Google PIXEL 3 using GAGT
 

Jescowalker

Member
Joined
Aug 31, 2013
Messages
266
Reaction score
0
Their UI really did improve alot. However still fall short in many ways. It was snappier. However still cant beat the actual Google or nova launcher.

The pop up notification is so small. Driving me nuts. And the phone gets hot so easily.

I guess exynos really sucks damn bad in terms of their power and cpu

Sent from Google PIXEL 3 using GAGT
small popout is because of edge lighting is it I think if you turn it off it becomes normal sized again

Sent from Samsung S10+ using GAGT
 

Mclairs83

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
28,971
Reaction score
2,578
small popout is because of edge lighting is it I think if you turn it off it becomes normal sized again

Sent from Samsung S10+ using GAGT

Ah maybe. But anyway it's over liao. Let's move on. Lol.

Still wondering how long will it take to replace my panel defect

Sent from Google PIXEL 3 using GAGT
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top