2018 Google Pixel 3 and 3XL...πŸ˜—πŸŽ‰πŸ˜΅

DigDub

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
May 21, 2002
Messages
83,950
Reaction score
13,694
could there be a background app draining the battery at the h same time?

using original cable?

Most likely not if he's using the power delivery charger that came with the phone. It would take a lot to drain the battery faster than it can charge if using the charger.
 

grover03

Member
Joined
Feb 28, 2008
Messages
227
Reaction score
0
Most likely not if he's using the power delivery charger that came with the phone. It would take a lot to drain the battery faster than it can charge if using the charger.
Should I go starhub for one to one exchange? Now the phone is continuously warm. Last time I at 71 percent, it moved to 79 percent in 30 minutes. My xiaomi charges faster sia

Sent from Google PIXEL 3 using GAGT
 

androidmazon

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 13, 2014
Messages
982
Reaction score
0
Should I go starhub for one to one exchange? Now the phone is continuously warm. Last time I at 71 percent, it moved to 79 percent in 30 minutes. My xiaomi charges faster sia

Sent from Google PIXEL 3 using GAGT

You setup as new phone or had restored from another phone's backup?

You may want to try factory reset and setup as new phone to see if the charging speed is normal first.
 

wizardmao

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
28,491
Reaction score
65
Should I go starhub for one to one exchange? Now the phone is continuously warm. Last time I at 71 percent, it moved to 79 percent in 30 minutes. My xiaomi charges faster sia

Sent from Google PIXEL 3 using GAGT

Since just bought within under a week, in fact probably less than 3 days, just go back to telco exchange new set.
 

limmk

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 5, 2001
Messages
44,777
Reaction score
8,500
Should I go starhub for one to one exchange? Now the phone is continuously warm. Last time I at 71 percent, it moved to 79 percent in 30 minutes. My xiaomi charges faster sia

Sent from Google PIXEL 3 using GAGT

Go back exchange. The more you keeping thinking go crazy.
 

limmk

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 5, 2001
Messages
44,777
Reaction score
8,500
Think won't crazy. Later the phone catch fire will kisiao :s13:

Reminds me of ...
ConstantLargeBalloonfish-size_restricted.gif
 

grover03

Member
Joined
Feb 28, 2008
Messages
227
Reaction score
0
Go back exchange. The more you keeping thinking go crazy.
Just went starhub. The phone less than 24 hours but they tell me to go to google service center to get it repaired instead. This is so stupid. Anyone else has this issue where they can't one to one exchange with starhub? So sad lah.. totally not my fault but right I have no choice. Google support told me they couldn't one to one exchange too because I didn't buy it from Google store. In the end all the fault became mine. Which is totally unfair. Haiz

Sent from Xiaomi MI A2 LITE using GAGT
 

limmk

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 5, 2001
Messages
44,777
Reaction score
8,500
Just went starhub. The phone less than 24 hours but they tell me to go to google service center to get it repaired instead. This is so stupid. Anyone else has this issue where they can't one to one exchange with starhub? So sad lah.. totally not my fault but right I have no choice. Google support told me they couldn't one to one exchange too because I didn't buy it from Google store. In the end all the fault became mine. Which is totally unfair. Haiz

Sent from Xiaomi MI A2 LITE using GAGT

Tell stinkhub about lemon law. They must make the replacement without causing you too much inconvenience. Else complaint them to case.
 

wizardmao

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
28,491
Reaction score
65
Just went starhub. The phone less than 24 hours but they tell me to go to google service center to get it repaired instead. This is so stupid. Anyone else has this issue where they can't one to one exchange with starhub? So sad lah.. totally not my fault but right I have no choice. Google support told me they couldn't one to one exchange too because I didn't buy it from Google store. In the end all the fault became mine. Which is totally unfair. Haiz

Sent from Xiaomi MI A2 LITE using GAGT

Obviously starhub wants to take the easy way out by pushing to local service centre. Suggest you escalate this or llst go service centre
 

grover03

Member
Joined
Feb 28, 2008
Messages
227
Reaction score
0
Tell stinkhub about lemon law. They must make the replacement without causing you too much inconvenience. Else complaint them to case.
Ya very pissed off. I'll go to case then

Sent from Xiaomi MI A2 LITE using GAGT
 

waterballoon

Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 13, 2009
Messages
6,345
Reaction score
220
Where else besides singtel shop and google store sell the fabric case? Or what case y’all use
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top