2018 Google Pixel 3 and 3XL...πŸ˜—πŸŽ‰πŸ˜΅

wizardmao

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
28,491
Reaction score
65
Hopefully that second sensor in the render comes to fruition and it's a ultra wide camera and not a telephoto one.



I'm guessing the zoom feature probably will be enhanced via software and not hardware since they are already able to achieve portrait with a single lens. Doesn't make sense for them to add a telephoto. Furthermore, they did have that feature to enhance zoom capabilities during P3 launch.

Hopefully they will enhance their software prowess to make it better? Haha

Posted from PCWX using Pixel 2 XL

I dont care how they do it, hardware or software wise. As a consumer that knows nothing about photography and only know how to point and shoot, I only care about end product, the picture :s13:
 

limmk

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 5, 2001
Messages
44,732
Reaction score
8,482
Im hoping for improvements on zoom as well.

Agree :D
Aq9tY7n.jpg
 

lorettatay

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2001
Messages
12,657
Reaction score
240
Finally switched back to 3xl. Use huawei and Samsung lag lag lag.

Sent from Google PIXEL 3 XL using GAGT
 

Jescowalker

Member
Joined
Aug 31, 2013
Messages
266
Reaction score
0
I using both pixel 3xl and s10+ the pixel really losing in ram department . hope P4 can upsize the ram a bit

Sent from Samsung S10+ using GAGT
 

wizardmao

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
28,491
Reaction score
65
Your s10+ how much ram?

Could you also elaborate in what way did your pixel 3 xl not perform up to your expectation compared to your s10+ due to having lesser ram?
 

laughingPANDA

Master Member
Joined
Aug 9, 2012
Messages
2,543
Reaction score
0
I using both pixel 3xl and s10+ the pixel really losing in ram department . hope P4 can upsize the ram a bit

Sent from Samsung S10+ using GAGT

Despite having more ram which I suppose is better for keeping applications open in the background, I still can't tahan the stutters in the S10+.

Had it for a few days before I sold it off. I see the quick app switching I cannot steam liao. Plus that ridiculous fingerprint sensor
:s22:

Posted from PCWX using Pixel 2 XL
 

Jescowalker

Member
Joined
Aug 31, 2013
Messages
266
Reaction score
0
Your s10+ how much ram?

Could you also elaborate in what way did your pixel 3 xl not perform up to your expectation compared to your s10+ due to having lesser ram?
holding more apps in memory is the one of the easiest thing . my pixel 3 swap a few apps eg from YouTube to couple of texting apps go back YouTube need reload again
Despite having more ram which I suppose is better for keeping applications open in the background, I still can't tahan the stutters in the S10+.

Had it for a few days before I sold it off. I see the quick app switching I cannot steam liao. Plus that ridiculous fingerprint sensor
:s22:

Posted from PCWX using Pixel 2 XL
animation I reduce to 0.5 so not that bad to me

Sent from Samsung S10+ using GAGT
 

laughingPANDA

Master Member
Joined
Aug 9, 2012
Messages
2,543
Reaction score
0
holding more apps in memory is the one of the easiest thing . my pixel 3 swap a few apps eg from YouTube to couple of texting apps go back YouTube need reload again
animation I reduce to 0.5 so not that bad to me

Sent from Samsung S10+ using GAGT

Hahah I reduced to 0.5 also but still looks very choppy to me. Especially when comparing side by side to pixel haha. But the camera I cannot. See the pic I no feel liao :s13:

Posted from PCWX using Pixel 2 XL
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top