2018 iPad Pro

Raptor1

Reaction score
Tempted to walk in later, I wonder if there is a queue @ apple for the ipad pros...

Chevalier

Master Member
Reaction score
Decided to get the 11".

While the 12.9" is definitely smaller and has shows more, usage for me is important. E.g using in horizontal and vertical mode.

I can see myself using the 11" alot more in both. This 12.9" was a little fatiguing for me in horizontal mode.

The 11" felt considerably lighter to me when using.

That said, you can't go wrong with either.. Gorgeous devices. Just get what suits your needs. YMMV

Last edited:

*adiBOY

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Decided to get the 11".

While the 12.9" is definitely smaller and has shows more, usage for me is important. E.g using in horizontal and vertical mode.

I can see myself using the 11" alot more in both. This 12.9" was a little fatiguing for me in horizontal mode.

The 11" felt considerably lighter to me when using.

That said, you can't go wrong with either.. Gorgeous devices. Just get what suits your needs. YMMV

Have you tried both sizes on the spot?

leobox1

Reaction score
Can help provide thoughts. Is the 11 aspect ratio much better overall than the 12.9 square-ish one

tohchr

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can help provide thoughts. Is the 11 aspect ratio much better overall than the 12.9 square-ish one

If u really moves around frequently, 11” would be a better choice. Dun underestimate the weight of the 12.9”

Chevalier

Master Member
Reaction score
Really depends on your usage. Everyone has different uses and expectations. I went in thinking I'll get the 12.9" but walked out with the 11"

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.