2018 iPad Pro

tohchr

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Those who got the 12.9"and 11", can run some benchmark to see the RAM etc? Thanks in advanced..

cloud77

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Manage to play with both sets at Nubox just now. The screen size looks quite big in difference although it is 11 vs 12.9 inch. The 12.9 inch one oook more squarish though, not sure if the aspect ratio is the same for both though. By paying 300 more , u get much bigger screen size. Any comments bros ?

Chevalier

Master Member
Reaction score
Manage to play with both sets at Nubox just now. The screen size looks quite big in difference although it is 11 vs 12.9 inch. The 12.9 inch one oook more squarish though, not sure if the aspect ratio is the same for both though. By paying 300 more , u get much bigger screen size. Any comments bros ?
The 11" has a new aspect ratio, a breakaway from the 4:3 like before.

$300 u get better speakers and larger screen. I almost went for the 12.9 but I went with the 11" cos I see myself using that more.

tohchr

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The 11" has a new aspect ratio, a breakaway from the 4:3 like before.

$300 u get better speakers and larger screen. I almost went for the 12.9 but I went with the 11" cos I see myself using that more.

U mean the speaker is different between 11" and 12.9" model?

PsyClick

Reaction score
I got the 11" with the keyboard and pen. Did not get the folio case.
Its quite heavy with the keyboard but I can't shell out $100+ for the folio case.
Any good and cheaper alternatives?

Sent from HUAWEI HMA-L29 using GAGT

*adiBOY

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

11” has a new aspect ratio. iPad Pro 12.9” retains the usual 4:3 ratio. Developer might need some time to update to the new aspect ratio. Meanwhile, you’ll see black bars at the side for non-updated apps.

Last edited:

Chevalier

Master Member
Reaction score
U mean the speaker is different between 11" and 12.9" model?
I found the bass response better on the 12.9", probably cos of the size of it(I think la)

However to me it's negligible cos the 11" is still damn solid speakers

tohchr

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I found the bass response better on the 12.9", probably cos of the size of it(I think la)

However to me it's negligible cos the 11" is still damn solid speakers

oic.. Maybe due to the bigger size, more space to project the sound out louder.

luckygal

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
A few frens told me the pencil is more useful than the keyboard.

dreamer_toons

Master Member
Reaction score
I wonder if a tempered glass will affect the sensitivity and accuracy of the pencil.

I have been using their TGs for all iPhones and iPads over the years, no issue with the touch sensitivity.

Can’t say for pencil since I don’t use it.

Jameslim1980

Reaction score
Absolutely not. Like any Apple new invention, the magnetic holder and charger will only be compatible to the Apple Pencil

Anyway, do any of the retailers have the pencil and smart folio in stock?

I got the full set pencil and keyboard folio from nubox.

tokyofanboi

Reaction score
TP does not affect the apple pencil, if you draw a lot Apple pencil is useful. To me pencil is a must been using Procreate for the longest time. Keyboard is good but when in handheld mode not so.

leobox1

Reaction score
Can ask a quick OT question. U think 1st Gen pencil .seldom used can sell away how much ?

Banned
Reaction score
Love the 120hz screen coming from the 9.7pro its really very fluid can really see and feel the difference, tested the FaceID unlock u don’t really need position yourself in front the screen can unlock already and it unlocks fast also.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.