justin007
Senior Member
- Joined
- Nov 1, 2006
- Messages
- 2,344
- Reaction score
- 8
Been using it for almost a month. Am loving it.
True, I have been hit with a few snags along the way, but, the snags are from beta testflight software.
There are a few apps that looked fantastic on the vision pro, but I have issues with my persona.. I looked like I had a little work done on my face. ha ha ha
I am still waiting for some compatible ipad games to be ported to vision pro so that I can use them with a xbox controller. Once it is available, I can take it outdoors...
I have also took my vision pro on my travels. It is a bit heavy (the travel case is rather big, but sturdy)
The advantage is that I can watch 3D movies on a giant screen without the distraction of people all around.
So fun.
Oh and 1TB helps... 3D movies are huge.
Oh and throughout the time I have the vision pro, I did not see the need to return it to the shop.
True, I have been hit with a few snags along the way, but, the snags are from beta testflight software.
There are a few apps that looked fantastic on the vision pro, but I have issues with my persona.. I looked like I had a little work done on my face. ha ha ha
I am still waiting for some compatible ipad games to be ported to vision pro so that I can use them with a xbox controller. Once it is available, I can take it outdoors...
I have also took my vision pro on my travels. It is a bit heavy (the travel case is rather big, but sturdy)
The advantage is that I can watch 3D movies on a giant screen without the distraction of people all around.
So fun.
Oh and 1TB helps... 3D movies are huge.
Oh and throughout the time I have the vision pro, I did not see the need to return it to the shop.
