Hello Tech Gurus!
I'm looking to build a computer with a $3,000 Budget.
Main purposes for this computer:
• 3D Video Rendering
• Video animation & rendering
• Heavy graphic editing
• Mid - High Res Gaming
Looking to set up with:
• 2 screens with Mac screens color calibration.
• No Ethernet, so wifi is needed.
• Power ventilation?
• Currently have an Crucial M4 SSD 256GB I'm planning to use
Could anyone advice to me about the build I should look into?
A breakdown of the costs would be extra!
Thanks guys!
I'm looking to build a computer with a $3,000 Budget.
Main purposes for this computer:
• 3D Video Rendering
• Video animation & rendering
• Heavy graphic editing
• Mid - High Res Gaming
Looking to set up with:
• 2 screens with Mac screens color calibration.
• No Ethernet, so wifi is needed.
• Power ventilation?
• Currently have an Crucial M4 SSD 256GB I'm planning to use
Could anyone advice to me about the build I should look into?
A breakdown of the costs would be extra!
Thanks guys!
