clon33
High Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Feb 15, 2009
- Messages
- 28,918
- Reaction score
- 4,341
Hi Mods
Why does reporting Desaturated posts show the error message 403 Forbidden?
Did he do a Liew Mun Leong and call police for harrassment?
The message I typed to report his post is found below.
https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/...r-see-me-again-if-he-loses-biden-6379107.html
Why does reporting Desaturated posts show the error message 403 Forbidden?
Did he do a Liew Mun Leong and call police for harrassment?
The message I typed to report his post is found below.
https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/...r-see-me-again-if-he-loses-biden-6379107.html
Desaturated posted (#118 in thread) deliberate online falsehood (DOF).
He claims U.S.C. § 1038 can be used by GOP to file criminal charges for false information and hoaxes against Donald Trump.
1038 is clearly stated not for that intended purpose. It has got nothing to do with defamation law.
U.S.C. § 1038 under Title 18, criminalizes false information and hoaxes related to weapons of mass destruction.
U.S.C. § 1038 also covers Title 49 and Atomic Energy Act of 1954.
https://uscode.house.gov/view.xhtml...elim-title18-section1038&num=0&edition=prelim
Desaturated again posts (#120 in same thread) the same DOF even after I posted the actual link to U.S.C. § 1038 for him to check the law.
