503 service unavailable errors / missing page errors?

zi

Master Member
Joined
Aug 15, 2000
Messages
3,845
Reaction score
1,735

This error keeps appearing for value dollar thread​

​

Service Unavailable​

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.
 

kaisoz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2009
Messages
16,677
Reaction score
1,588
Hi hi
Weird error viewing Page 18 on Brave, normal mode, with uBlock extension. Nets me a 503 service unavailable. :unsure:But I can view it in Private incognito mode o_O Jin weird.
 

BlackWing1977

Honorary Member
Joined
Mar 1, 2006
Messages
103,628
Reaction score
39,064

Service Unavailable​


The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/threads/gvgt-otters-thread.6464018/page-2
Keep getting this error message since last night I was trying to access page 2 of my thread to edit and update the video link. Access Page 1 and 3 and later pages is fine.. just page 2 give me that error message. Please kindly take a look.
 

deathan9el

Honorary Mentor
Joined
Jun 27, 2005
Messages
447,924
Reaction score
98,209
4 days on & still gets those constant 'service unavailable/error 503' message :/
 

bump&bump

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 15, 2021
Messages
642
Reaction score
245
clear cache? or try other browsers
4 days on & still gets those constant 'service unavailable/error 503' message :/
I have seen same errors every now and then, usually during evening or nite. I using Windows 10, browsers Microsoft Edge and Google Chrome. When error happens, I copied weblink over to the other browser, same error. later it becomes ok again.
 

KnightDroid

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 27, 2011
Messages
45,872
Reaction score
1,923
Anyway, 503 is server related. Means overload. Let them do the adjustments on their own first.

It does not always have to be user fault.
 

deathan9el

Honorary Mentor
Joined
Jun 27, 2005
Messages
447,924
Reaction score
98,209
I have seen same errors every now and then, usually during evening or nite. I using Windows 10, browsers Microsoft Edge and Google Chrome. When error happens, I copied weblink over to the other browser, same error. later it becomes ok again.
still see no end to it
no matter what, same issues still persists
sometimes when click on a thread it just goes to page 2 when me have not finished reading what's posted on the prev page .. zzzzzz
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top