New forum: Bugs reporting list!

MrHighlander

Master Member
Joined
Feb 9, 2018
Messages
3,332
Reaction score
100
Yes, I really miss the app - pls bring back the app ! Surfing without app is a real pain :(
 

ccostagmont

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2007
Messages
72,664
Reaction score
3,460
Forum very difficult to scroll.

When u all coming out with the app????
 

ccostagmont

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2007
Messages
72,664
Reaction score
3,460
Yes, we realized this after we went live -- we couldn't experience this in our test server environment. That plus, the size of the ad itself.

We're working with relevant teams to help smoothen this. Will need a little more time to get a resolution -- along with other aspects flagged. Appreciate everyone's patience and understanding! :oops:
Vijay, dis means u n your team ish kumgong, correct?

Semo realised after go live.
Your test environment really fail leh.if u never anticipate real advert size n loading.

So how, can kill off those idiotic ads? Really take up space n make it difficult to read the forum.
 

Dr.Vijay

Administrator
Administrator
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
28,129
Reaction score
3,101
Not got big black space at the top on chrome mobile :mad:

Smart-Select-20210404-032452-Chrome.jpg

Actually, that's where the ad is supposed to load.
 

Dr.Vijay

Administrator
Administrator
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
28,129
Reaction score
3,101

nubitol

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 28, 2015
Messages
27,488
Reaction score
632
Hmm... I've just moved your thread to the feedback forum for easier follow-up.
this is some rough experiences, not an exact finding

probably need to ask more users to confirm this

because for my ownself, i have troubled clicking it for few times because most of the times, i pcw while lying on bed with unstable mouse surface
 

Uramasa

Master Member
Joined
Jul 26, 2005
Messages
2,727
Reaction score
719
New forum having lots of bugs, when I click on a tread, the page won't load, just showing a blank page. After that when I refresh, it brings me back to the previous page. And it's looping.

Have tried from my desktop and mobile phone.
 

guile

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
26,180
Reaction score
2,462
Can we do away with last reply 'a moment ago' or 'xx mins ago'.

I don't want to have to check the current time and do maths to calculate what time the last reply was. Just put the date and time there like last time.
 

dontwastetime

Banned
Joined
Mar 9, 2015
Messages
14,860
Reaction score
12,065
Can we do away with last reply 'a moment ago' or 'xx mins ago'.

I don't want to have to check the current time and do maths to calculate what time the last reply was. Just put the date and time there like last time.
I used to hate it.. but now i find it useful

it does revert to normal date after a certain time has passed.
 

Eternit

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2010
Messages
2,360
Reaction score
262
Two issues unresolved since day one:

1. Andriod mobile version text too small cant adjust

2, Dark mode on web version slow loading time. (can be up to 15 sec...)
 

Nuclear Boy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2009
Messages
21,987
Reaction score
11,564
New forum having lots of bugs, when I click on a tread, the page won't load, just showing a blank page. After that when I refresh, it brings me back to the previous page. And it's looping.

Have tried from my desktop and mobile phone.
I have the same problem. Page would show up blank and I have to refresh a few times before it finally showed. Either that, or anything with a hover preview or editing post will say 'No content found.'
 

Empyrean Cobalt

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 20, 2020
Messages
22,463
Reaction score
9,064
I have the same problem. Page would show up blank and I have to refresh a few times before it finally showed. Either that, or anything with a hover preview or editing post will say 'No content found.'
Same issue

Encounter white screen, need to refresh a few times to load

When click on smilies, it shows "No content found"
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top