5D4N solo BKK

miyaku

Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2011
Messages
284
Reaction score
0
Oh my. I'm travelling solo in sept.
Thinking that take trains better than cab since I'm alone.
But I'm reaching early morning and departing in afternoon. Should be safer I guess

depend on how they define safe la. recently got 1 girl kanna gang rape and died. another dude play pokemon at night then kanna rob and killed.
 

dede1217

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 5, 2011
Messages
24,805
Reaction score
34
Oh my. I'm travelling solo in sept.
Thinking that take trains better than cab since I'm alone.
But I'm reaching early morning and departing in afternoon. Should be safer I guess

try to go to places which is more crowded ...
if u r walking those small alley, just b careful
 

turtlezhu

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2008
Messages
22,428
Reaction score
45
Oh my. I'm travelling solo in sept.
Thinking that take trains better than cab since I'm alone.
But I'm reaching early morning and departing in afternoon. Should be safer I guess

anyway have you book your hotel??? stay some where closer to the main road where there are more people around.

those 2 murder that i said was informed by my thai friend.

anyway your PM Box is full can't reply to you there.
 

dede1217

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 5, 2011
Messages
24,805
Reaction score
34
Recommend citin pratunam, the other time i travelled alone, the tour desk uncle was quite good, notice i was alone so he gave his number in case i need help, he even say if return late, need ppl to acc to walk back, just text him.. so nice to know tat ppl actually cares...

the hotel review not bad also .
think is opened by indian people ...
room size about 24m2

however location is inside the alley , nearby pratunam pavilion tat area ...
they should have tuk tuk to nearby area . if walk to platinum mall is abt 12 min
 

Kevin10

Master Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2001
Messages
3,655
Reaction score
34
Recommend citin pratunam, the other time i travelled alone, the tour desk uncle was quite good, notice i was alone so he gave his number in case i need help, he even say if return late, need ppl to acc to walk back, just text him.. so nice to know tat ppl actually cares...

the hotel review not bad also .
think is opened by indian people ...
room size about 24m2

however location is inside the alley , nearby pratunam pavilion tat area ...
they should have tuk tuk to nearby area . if walk to platinum mall is abt 12 min

Agree.. last time I go always stay there. But if you tell taxi from airport, some wont know where is the place, so i always alight at baiyoke sky den walk in.. :):)

I went for the uncle day tour before, not bad also.. no hiccups nor any bad things happen. :):)

What I like is whenever I walk back to my room, I can buy food along the alley and go back.. :s13::s13:
 

dede1217

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 5, 2011
Messages
24,805
Reaction score
34
Agree.. last time I go always stay there. But if you tell taxi from airport, some wont know where is the place, so i always alight at baiyoke sky den walk in.. :):)

I went for the uncle day tour before, not bad also.. no hiccups nor any bad things happen. :):)

What I like is whenever I walk back to my room, I can buy food along the alley and go back.. :s13::s13:

Can get the hotel address in thai language.
however the road too small, the cab might face difficulties going in ...
somemore people anyhow walk on the street ...
 

Kevin10

Master Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2001
Messages
3,655
Reaction score
34
Can get the hotel address in thai language.
however the road too small, the cab might face difficulties going in ...
somemore people anyhow walk on the street ...

ya lor.. thats y i rather alight at baiyoke sky den walk in.. :s13::s13:

love this area.. only 1 thing not good is far from bts..
 

joeey

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 8, 2001
Messages
8,907
Reaction score
134
Agree.. last time I go always stay there. But if you tell taxi from airport, some wont know where is the place, so i always alight at baiyoke sky den walk in.. :):)

I went for the uncle day tour before, not bad also.. no hiccups nor any bad things happen. :):)

What I like is whenever I walk back to my room, I can buy food along the alley and go back.. :s13::s13:

i went for the tour alone with a group of angmoh ladies. then the vehicle broke down near to tiger temple, the driver called back to citin and the uncle ask the driver to make sure i am safe coz i am alone.the driver did ensure after that..he checked if i am on the cab to tiger temple before we moved off.... LOL
 

dede1217

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 5, 2011
Messages
24,805
Reaction score
34
ya lor.. thats y i rather alight at baiyoke sky den walk in.. :s13::s13:

love this area.. only 1 thing not good is far from bts..

Yup, people who loves shopping at pratunam and platinum mall
would always face this problem ...
nearest bts is chitlom which is at least 15 min walk from pratunam ..

was with friend few weeks back at bangkok.
we were shopping at pratunam.
then we lazy walk ...
we took airport train to phya thai station
then walk to phya thai bts
then take train back to hotel ...
 

joeey

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 8, 2001
Messages
8,907
Reaction score
134
Yup, people who loves shopping at pratunam and platinum mall
would always face this problem ...
nearest bts is chitlom which is at least 15 min walk from pratunam ..

was with friend few weeks back at bangkok.
we were shopping at pratunam.
then we lazy walk ...
we took airport train to phya thai station
then walk to phya thai bts
then take train back to hotel ...
There is ratchathewi bts too
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top