Abercrombie online store

PetiaC

Senior Member
Joined
Jun 9, 2012
Messages
1,450
Reaction score
0
I have some lewin shirts. Fit quite well. My ofc dress code is dress shirt n tie and i thought BB dress shirt might give some variety if they fit well.

Alternatively you can try buy from Sacoor brothers. generally fit me well except sleeves slightly long for me. Last time I bought at the IMM outlet. Have 3 for 135 promo.

Recently I bought during their 50% year end sales at City Hall shop. The shop provide free alterations so even their regular fit items can be alter to fit.

What surprised me is I receive an SMS they deliver my altered clothes to the new Westgate shop which is closer to where I stay. How thoughtful.
 

arcturuz

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 7, 2001
Messages
99,462
Reaction score
12,758
Most of the opening team have already left due to various reasons such as school or found a full time job etc. Many also left due to the working environment. Shall not comment too much on it haha.

Hmm to be honest it is just a part time job. Nobody really works full time there cept for the managers and the security team. Most only get 2-3 x 5 hours shift per week and some even less.

u still working there rite?

i wanted to get this shirt yesterday
Mens Schroon River Shirt | Mens Shirts | Abercrombie.com

checked the find in store availability and the result is it is available at the sg store

however when i went there yesterday, i see alot of junk sales items all over, can't find this shirt at all :(
 

screamopunk

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 4, 2008
Messages
2,009
Reaction score
0
u still working there rite?

i wanted to get this shirt yesterday
Mens Schroon River Shirt | Mens Shirts | Abercrombie.com

checked the find in store availability and the result is it is available at the sg store

however when i went there yesterday, i see alot of junk sales items all over, can't find this shirt at all :(

Approach any of the associates and ask if this item could be located in the store. Usually those who are walking around the store have more knowledge of where certain items are placed as some associates are told to stay inside certain rooms only.
 

PetiaC

Senior Member
Joined
Jun 9, 2012
Messages
1,450
Reaction score
0
I think that guy who said it is just being (too) honest.

In Singapore context I see many older than myself unker, young at heart ones, wear AF go clubbing or walking along Orchard Rd with their much younger companions.
 

xtwis7

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2006
Messages
21,848
Reaction score
597
do u know there's a way to get access to the clearance items? if u do, then did you try to ship clearance items to SG?

Yes I have tried. No use. Only sale items and not clearance. Clearance is the only section I will consider but shipping is just a b*itch so there's no way to get it.
 

All in a Day

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 3, 2014
Messages
14,850
Reaction score
1,560
In Singapore context I see many older than myself unker, young at heart ones, wear AF go clubbing or walking along Orchard Rd with their much younger companions.
I won't advise wearing AF unless you have a trim and fit body. Their cutting is not very forgiving. I own a few AF tops that were bought in a lost era where you buy AF from factory outlets at no more than $20. Can't fit into most of them already haha.
 

PetiaC

Senior Member
Joined
Jun 9, 2012
Messages
1,450
Reaction score
0
I won't advise wearing AF unless you have a trim and fit body. Their cutting is not very forgiving. I own a few AF tops that were bought in a lost era where you buy AF from factory outlets at no more than $20. Can't fit into most of them already haha.

Last time my colleague went to Vietnam bought back a few luggage of AF apparel. Dunno is factory or very good copies source. Cost $7 per T shirt.
 

zihern

Member
Joined
Jul 3, 2013
Messages
319
Reaction score
0
Last time my colleague went to Vietnam bought back a few luggage of AF apparel. Dunno is factory or very good copies source. Cost $7 per T shirt.

There are A&F in Bandung as well, but the design is too fake that you can easily say they all are counterfeits. Not sure about Vietnam's case.
 

tingyuan

Master Member
Joined
Jun 16, 2001
Messages
2,904
Reaction score
0
Got people order from hwz mass order thread? His shipping super expensive.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top