Adams peanut butter.

vurtomatic

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 19, 2002
Messages
8,688
Reaction score
5
Used to be able to find them at any NTUC I think? Or before this Finest came about? I recently went all the way to Paragon to buy :(

Ironically I had more options in Shanghai thanks to the expat supermarkets.
 

whyage

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 11, 2010
Messages
825
Reaction score
0
Just bought a jar of Adam's unstirred unsalted.

After stirring, do you put it in the fridge?

Besides spreading it on bread, how else do you consume it?
 

cowculator

Master Member
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
2,717
Reaction score
0
yes, stir n put in fridge.

Can also consume straight up, in shakes, or used in cooking.
 

vurtomatic

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 19, 2002
Messages
8,688
Reaction score
5
Just bought a jar of Adam's unstirred unsalted.

After stirring, do you put it in the fridge?

Besides spreading it on bread, how else do you consume it?

On bread?! :eek: Ok ...

I don't keep it in the fridge, it keeps fine. Also easier to stir that way (cos the oil separates to the top).

And I usually add peanut butter to my pre-bed shake or whenever I feel like some fats.
 

ketua

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 20, 2001
Messages
19,434
Reaction score
77
Used to be able to find them at any NTUC I think? Or before this Finest came about? I recently went all the way to Paragon to buy :(
.

AMK branch is IIRC Finest grade, since you train at FF there.
 

cowed77

Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 1, 2005
Messages
5,941
Reaction score
0
Frankly I've nv seen the need for this natty pb, but mayb I'll just try.

Stirred Vs unstirred, any difference?
 

addict951

High Honorary Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2002
Messages
188,325
Reaction score
20,563
mod, u :eek: cos at the sight of bread or u dun apply your peanut butter on bread 1? :look:
 

vurtomatic

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 19, 2002
Messages
8,688
Reaction score
5
I don't eat peanut butter on bread ... a bit too jelat on the mouth. And I hardly eat white bread to begin with.
 

FireEmblem

Banned
Joined
Dec 11, 2005
Messages
65,659
Reaction score
28,158
why not just make your own?

go bugis hawker center 3 floor, buy 1kg of peanuts, get a grinder + maybe some oilve oil and wala home made peanut butter already
 

whyage

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 11, 2010
Messages
825
Reaction score
0
I don't eat peanut butter on bread ... a bit too jelat on the mouth. And I hardly eat white bread to begin with.

Ate it this morning. Spread it on wholemeal bread. Don't seem to taste much different from stuff like Skippy's, except that it's less thick.

You add it to shakes and cooking? Shakes with whey and what else? And what kind of dish do you cook that you add peanut butter with :s11:
 

whyage

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 11, 2010
Messages
825
Reaction score
0
Btw I always hear people eating peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. What kind of jelly is it?
 

vurtomatic

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 19, 2002
Messages
8,688
Reaction score
5
If I'm not wrong the 'jelly' refers to the flavouring, like Goober Smuckers.

151.jpg


Used to LOVE that when I was young.

I don't use it for cooking. I add my peanut butter to my chocolate protein for pre-bed, add some fats and helps to slow down digestion. Peanut butter + chocolate is a nice flavour too.
 

whyage

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 11, 2010
Messages
825
Reaction score
0
Oh I see. Anyway lets say I'm trying to lose a little fat. Is it still advisable to consume natural peanut butter?
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top