punkster
Senior Member
- Joined
- Mar 21, 2004
- Messages
- 1,669
- Reaction score
- 3
Hi all, my wife and I just did a self test yesterday and found out that’s she’s pregnant
but being first timers we both very blur so any advice will be appreciated!
What’s the next step? We thought of going GP to confirm test results but some ppl advising shd go to gynae. How do I identify what’s a good gynae like and any recommendations? After that what do I need to do and look out for?
Totally lost at the moment
but being first timers we both very blur so any advice will be appreciated! What’s the next step? We thought of going GP to confirm test results but some ppl advising shd go to gynae. How do I identify what’s a good gynae like and any recommendations? After that what do I need to do and look out for?
Totally lost at the moment

