
I have a old 3.5 hitachi hdd I might want to add on with the new WD. Is b85 good enough?
I think I overshot my 1st budget
Ah... OK. Thanks

I just got offer from tradepac.
1215 for
Gigabyte 85m d3h in 5th
Gigabyte 660ti 2gb windforce
Kingston ssd v300
Wd 1tb blue
Kingston 1600 4Gb x2
Windows 7 home 6th it
Sharkoon the
Is this too expensive?
Comments in red353 for mobo combo
350 for geforce 660ti windforce
77 for hdd <-$76 is achievable
104 for 4gb x2 ram
125 for Kingston 120 gb ssd <- Utter BS price, show them the promo thread
78 for Sharkoon t28
And 120 for windows 7 home <- $115 is their usual price
Wait how come there's an increase in motherboard combo price?388 for mobo combo gigabyte b85 d3h+ i4570
276 for gigabyte 270 windforce
77 for hdd
100 for 4gb x2 ram
115 for Kingston 120 gb ssd
78 for Sharkoon t28
And 118 for windows 8 home. 14 antivirus
Total 1165
Paid
388 for mobo combo gigabyte b85 d3h+ i4570
276 for gigabyte 270 windforce
77 for hdd
100 for 4gb x2 ram
115 for Kingston 120 gb ssd
78 for Sharkoon t28
And 118 for windows 8 home. 14 antivirus
Total 1165
Paid
Their invoice now . All put price under one item which made us hard to see the pricing for each item .