
Any contacts for private hire (and able to provide receipt)? I usually go penang for 1-day work trip only.
Hi guys,
My cruise will stop at penang, I estimate about 7 - 9 hours before we have to embark again. What's a good half day itinerary? We got no interests in the toys, ghost museum, butterfly park is out too..
Is it likely to squeeze escape water/adventure park, penang hill and makan in georgetown area?
you may consider the Rainbow Skywalk, Penang Hill and walk George Town heritage site for street arts.
Thanks man.. I think this is a more realistic plan than escape park etc..
How much time should I plan for at Penang Hill? Advisable to grab or take the train?
What do you guys suggest on the stay days in Penang? 3 will do?
Thanks man.. I think this is a more realistic plan than escape park etc..
How much time should I plan for at Penang Hill? Advisable to grab or take the train?
What train? I will not advise for Penang Hill in the time you have- you will have little time for the other plans. Perhaps the Rainbow Skywalk if you have the evening. Visit heritage streets in Georgetown and Kek Lok Si which is a little outside town.
6 - 7 hours considered little time for Penang Hill ah?
Wah my itinerary is shrinking really fast, but I really appreciate you guys suggesting realistic locations etc to me.
Let's say we do Kek lok si, some food and shopping in the heritage streets and surrounding followed by some quick shopping at komtar and then rainbow skywalk.. is this a more achievable plan?
6 - 7 hours considered little time for Penang Hill ah?
Wah my itinerary is shrinking really fast, but I really appreciate you guys suggesting realistic locations etc to me.
Let's say we do Kek lok si, some food and shopping in the heritage streets and surrounding followed by some quick shopping at komtar and then rainbow skywalk.. is this a more achievable plan?
Yes. Consider that you do not want to miss your boat so it will be risky to go far from the pier. The one-hour journey each way to Penang Hill can awry. The queue for the funicular can be very long and fairly mismanaged especially on weekends. Even in the case of Kek Lok Si, you ought to head there first when you dis-embark, so that it is less likely of you to mis-time your return to the pier.
Yes. Consider that you do not want to miss your boat so it will be risky to go far from the pier. The one-hour journey each way to Penang Hill can easily go awry. The queue for the funicular can be very long and fairly mismanaged especially on weekends. Even in the case of Kek Lok Si, you ought to head there first when you dis-embark, so that it is less likely of you to mis-time your return to the pier.
Kek Lok Si temple, Chew Clan Jetty, street art and foods. Rainbow skywalk is just a small area, up2u to decide.
Opposite Chew Clan Jetty is street art with some street food.
If shopping, gurney may be better.
Yea we will definitely head to the temple first. Given the places and time, would 800myr be sufficient? We will do some shopping for local produce/handicrafts as well..
Possible to do Gurney and Heritage Street?