G24 is thinner then G23, chanes of gas leak, condensation is higher.
Water flowing to drainage pipe is normal.
Condensation is like u take a cup of cold water out from the fridge n leave it on e table. Hot and cold air mix together.
So does that mean if i use an Inverter Multisystem Aircon for 5-7hrs every night regardless 1 or all aircon is switch on.. i consider to save more money? And if i use less than 4hrs every night.. i better get a non-inverter aircon?
Thinking of installing aircon in my parents' 40+ years old flat. The power system has never been upgraded before. From the HDB site, it seems that the flat has a 30A main breaker and the current limit allowed is 8.5A.
1. If I only need to cool 3 bedrooms, does that mean I should get a System3?
2. Each room is roughly 100ft^2, how much BTU should I allocate?
3. Does each FCU require its own power socket? We only have one power socket per room (which is used for other purposes), so are there systems that can draw power from the outdoor unit instead?
4. If the FCU draws power from the outdoor unit, can the 8.5A limit still be met?
5. Do I buy from places like Harvey Norman, Best Denki and Courts or would it be better to approach specialised vendors like Coolserve?
6. If the power system is insufficient to install an aircon, what can I do? Anyone with experience?
U need a sys 3 (3 x 9k btu).
One power supply is enough for the compressor. All fcu draws power supply from the compressor.
U need a licensed electrical worker to apply the power point permit for you. The aircon contractor can arrange the power point for u. Usually they have contacts.
If usage > 4 hrs daily, investor will help u save $.
U have to call the coy n clarify with them. Extend wart terms n conditions r tricky @ times. Usually it is meant to protect the business interest of the company, not the end user.
ya, is a good and cheap offer. somemore the sales person told me this europace is using M.E compressor. so is like having the quality of M.E but at a lesser cost, damm worth it. as long as it does not give me too much problem, who cares if it was branded or not^-^
I am moving to a new flat in three months time and is looking to get a system 2 inverter. As I am on a rather tight budget, I would appreciate if experts here can recommend the best value for money system.
The floor area of each room is the normal 2 bedroom flat, and between 1-2 occupants.
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.
Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.