- Jul 8, 2004
- Reaction score
thanks for advice
1) Middle of room - will check with potential aircon installer
2) Definitely not putting the blower above a furniture
4) Getting 22G for sure
5) Will check with installer
6) Getting 16mm drainage pipe
7) AC will be used long long time, but I am not hiding the trunking behind wardrobe for sure
btw i need your advise on this also:
Ask for 20mm drainage pipe. tell them to get at least 25-30mm size as turn pipe. If he duno what it means - u better be weary that he is a half-f**k installer.
Warranty varies from stall to stall. Depend your budget, the extra cost with extra years of warranty is always better.