Air conditioning - Any recommendations please??

Status
Not open for further replies.

kimsim

Suspended
Reaction score
Some more Big Box recommend it.........................:s22:

Joint venture with Toshiba.......................:s13:

My sister using Daikin from previous owner and later change to Mit Electric StarMex.

She buy things 100% correct one as she is one who will did a lot of homework b4 committing to buy so I follow her.............:D

My colleague using LG artcool also a bit regretted as from his saying. Blamed me for talking bad about Mit Starmex last time to him.........................:s13:

Do you believe me for Mit Starmex GExxVA just few minutes, I can remove out all those thing can be self washing parts.

Such as fan blower else.

Share you trip of maintenace here :)
http://www.kimrovacstore.com/mitsubishi-electric-with-easy-clean-video.html

Last edited:

Samng369

Reaction score
Some more Big Box recommend it.........................:s22:

Joint venture with Toshiba.......................:s13:

My sister using Daikin from previous owner and later change to Mit Electric StarMex.

She buy things 100% correct one as she is one who will did a lot of homework b4 committing to buy so I follow her.............:D

My colleague using LG artcool also a bit regretted as from his saying. Blamed me for talking bad about Mit Starmex last time to him.........................:s13:

But i see you also facing problem with your mitsubishi leh.. U sure not mitsubishi so good. So far all my friends and my cousin using the new LG artcool so far so good i also go their house to see. So regret never buy back LG. My parent house using mitsubishi starmex also have a lot of problem and no really cold just and noisy just like what you are facing now.

Samng369

Reaction score
Sometimes i wonder those who comment here izzit from Mitsubishi. Always the same group of people comment about all other fault but for mitsubishi even have problem also keep saying very good. I really confused by all this.

Netiya1987

Reaction score
But i see you also facing problem with your mitsubishi leh.. U sure not mitsubishi so good. So far all my friends and my cousin using the new LG artcool so far so good i also go their house to see. So regret never buy back LG. My parent house using mitsubishi starmex also have a lot of problem and no really cold just and noisy just like what you are facing now.

Nice said. Maybe to him,Mitsubishi is the best all other brand no good. That is his personal opinion just ignore if you have you own opinion. Yes, LG this few years is picking up and their aircon is now a lot better but there are still some still living in year 2008.

Netiya1987

Reaction score
Sometimes i wonder those who comment here izzit from Mitsubishi. Always the same group of people comment about all other fault but for mitsubishi even have problem also keep saying very good. I really confused by all this.

So far all comment about LG not good but did anyone have the real answer why LG no good. Is a made in thailand or made in china product better than Made in Korea?

kimsim

Suspended
Reaction score

One more thing don't confuse from MHI & ME..
Dunno which one under perform, usually ppls would said mitsubishi only.

How bout Daikin? Daikin is number one aircon in Japan, but not actually best in Asia, the parts like PCB design not suitable for hot weather.

Lg Artcool some user was common that is good and look nicer n also expansive.

But come to serving the aircon man answer on Artcool design is difficult for access into blower for remove parts also, the finally just do with chemical wash,, after chemical n without clean it properly on the coil portion can be clog some rusty else.

Actually if you can solve out which design are good for maintenance, that is much important for long runs.

Last edited:

Netiya1987

Reaction score
One more thing don't confuse from MHI & ME..
Dunno which one under perform, usually ppls would said mitsubishi only.

How bout Daikin? Daikin is number one aircon in Japan, but not actually best in Asia, the parts like PCB design not suitable for hot weather.

Lg Artcool some user was common that is good and look nicer n also expansive.

But come to serving the aircon man answer on Artcool design is difficult for access into blower for remove parts also, the finally just do with chemical wash,, after chemical n without clean it properly on the coil portion can be clog some rusty else.

Actually if you can solve out which design are good for maintenance, that is much important for long runs.

What you mean is the old artcool. The new model is the same as ME starmex 5 screw to take out the whole cover. And 2-3 screw to take the roller out as easy as ME. If talking about just vucuum the roller the ME starmax is the easiest. If take the whole cover out most brand about the same. If that is why LG not good then all brand also no good. And the best part is their price almost the same nowadays. So anyone else have a better answer or reason. One more thing is in SG not everyone so free to take out the roller to wash or vacuum. The person who wash or service aircon should have the knowledge to do for all brand not only ME. If they do not know show that they are not experience enough or did not upgrade their skills.

Last edited:

Jeremy1

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Moi now set to 25 degree fan blower 1 bar...........................:s13:

LG Artcool, my friend told me very hard if you want to clean yourself.

My sister buy thing need to think few months one.................:s13:

Netiya1987

Reaction score
Please check with GC first before you tried to take the roller out. Or else your warranty might be void as i do not thing you are a BCA certified.

Jeremy1

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

I also wondering........................:s8:

Jeremy1

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Please check with GC first before you tried to take the roller out. Or else your warranty might be void as i do not thing you are a BCA certified.

As long as you did not damage it yourself, its ok.....................:D

I had already chatted with them.

Samng369

Reaction score
As long as you did not damage yourself, its ok.....................:D

I had already chatted with them.

That good. Hopefully and pray hard for you. If i were you just pay money for BCA people to do. Do not take risk. All SA is the same when there is no problem then everything can, but when problem come taiji pattern all come out. I would advice all who not sure try not to act smart. If everybody can easily clean or do it then all those who is doing the cleaning will all lose thier job.

Jeremy1

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
That good. Hopefully and pray hard for you. If i were you just pay money for BCA people to do. Do not take risk. All SA is the same when there is no problem then everything can, but when problem come taiji pattern all come out. I would advice all who not sure try not to act smart. If everybody can easily clean or do it then all those who is doing the cleaning will all lose thier job.

GC gave me 15% discount voucher and expired 1 year later.

I will used their service b4 its expired....................:)

And it's really easy to do it because I got friends also told me that.

Last edited:

Samng369

Reaction score
GC gave me 15% discount voucher and expired 1 year later.

I will used their service b4 its expired....................:)

And it's really easy to do it because I got friends also told me that.
Good for you then, hopefully u all not from GC or mitsubishi. For me sorry i do not really trust what you said.

Jeremy1

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Good for you then, hopefully u all not from GC or mitsubishi. For me sorry i do not really trust what you said.

I am also wondering.....................:s8:

But as to individual, just buy what you like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.