Air conditioning - Any recommendations please??

Status
Not open for further replies.

S1rius

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

Am looking to get a system 3 starmex.
1 for living rm 291sqf
1 for common rm 117sqf
1 for mbr + common rm (middle wall was hacked to create 1 rm) 272sqf

Any suggested models to go with & recommended btu?

Last edited:

kohkindachi

Reaction score
If I'm comparing LG with ME...is LG good?
Because i see that LG has System 4 with 4 ticks but ME only have 2

kimsim

Suspended
Reaction score
Hi all,

Am looking to get a system 3 starmex.
1 for living rm 291sqf
1 for common rm 117sqf
1 for mbr + common rm (middle wall was hacked to create 1 rm) 272sqf

Any suggested models to go with & recommended btu?

Master bedroom should install 2 units of 10k BTU in separate room or 13K face to bed and the other 10K in your study room.

Common room with 10k BTU just right
Living room for standard at least 18k or 24K will be sufficient

kimsim

Suspended
Reaction score
If I'm comparing LG with ME...is LG good?
Because i see that LG has System 4 with 4 ticks but ME only have 2

If your money not an issue go with LG Artcool mirror should be quite ok, anyway Japanese brand still much durable than Korean

tef0801

Reaction score
Guys i m thinking of buying a MHI system 4 aircon, and I was reading the mhi brochure it says that the aircon has auto cleaning function. Anyone out there has MHI system & used the auto-clean function? how is it?
Thanks

kimsim

Suspended
Reaction score
Guys i m thinking of buying a MHI system 4 aircon, and I was reading the mhi brochure it says that the aircon has auto cleaning function. Anyone out there has MHI system & used the auto-clean function? how is it?
Thanks

Never heard about those Aircon in sg has auto cleaning function such as Daikin Usarara 7, can search in YouTube

S1rius

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Master bedroom should install 2 units of 10k BTU in separate room or 13K face to bed and the other 10K in your study room.

Common room with 10k BTU just right
Living room for standard at least 18k or 24K will be sufficient

Tyvm for e recommendation!

terumo

Reaction score
To S1rius,

Living and master room 18k btu.
Bedroom 9k btu.
This should be sufficient.

funky_banana

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi any review for workmanship from All Best Aircon? Google but see mixed review but it was all few years ago, so wanna hear more from here

kimsim

Suspended
Reaction score
Hi any review for workmanship from All Best Aircon? Google but see mixed review but it was all few years ago, so wanna hear more from here

My Aircon is installed by them at IMM jurong east.
So far never let me disappointed with them.

They got comes with free dunno how many times of serving, but i never used it at all

ekardo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
beware...if you never use their servicing like me, you will void the warranty..learnt from the hard way..

if you ask me...all best = all the best to you...

xxduckxx

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

any recommendations for good places to get air con from? i know the usual places like gain city, all best and best denki - but all got mixed reviews so quite scared. Any other outside places to recommend and if so can PM me or reply here their contacts?

Thanks again!

funky_banana

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
beware...if you never use their servicing like me, you will void the warranty..learnt from the hard way..

if you ask me...all best = all the best to you...

hi care to share more of your experience?

Hi everyone,

any recommendations for good places to get air con from? i know the usual places like gain city, all best and best denki - but all got mixed reviews so quite scared. Any other outside places to recommend and if so can PM me or reply here their contacts?

Thanks again!

same here, went to gain city and all best and the difference they quote was around $400. so was thinking if worth it to save the $400 from all best. but then see some review on gain city also not very good.

friend say is heng sway thing :s22:

funky_banana

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My Aircon is installed by them at IMM jurong east.
So far never let me disappointed with them.

They got comes with free dunno how many times of serving, but i never used it at all

thanks. how long ago was that? was the workmanship good?

Nanonited

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, if I plan to use only master bedroom and living room in the next 2-3 years only, then maybe if got kid I will start installing another 2 in the rooms, should I go with system 4 from the start or system 2 now then another system 2 later?

kimsim

Suspended
Reaction score
Hi guys, if I plan to use only master bedroom and living room in the next 2-3 years only, then maybe if got kid I will start installing another 2 in the rooms, should I go with system 4 from the start or system 2 now then another system 2 later?

You should done it before, sys 4 should be ur right choice, cause 1 to 2 yrs is passing quite fast, once you need redo again, for everything has to dismantle and dusty else.

kimsim

Suspended
Reaction score
thanks. how long ago was that? was the workmanship good?

For mine was quite good than what I can't expected in good workmanship with the overall trunking too.

Just mine the drain pipe was slightly smaller on 13mm only, if can just upgrade to 16mm and the rest no comments.

One more thing if you wanted insulation on PVC drain pipe so that maximum size was 13mm dia only, if 16mm dia can't be fit with insulation anymore, cause don't have compatible size for 16mm dia. & above.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.