bethpapa74
Senior Member
- Joined
- Dec 4, 2009
- Messages
- 602
- Reaction score
- 4
Any recommendations? I'm looking one for my living room

Any recommendations? I'm looking one for my living room

Ax40 pretty normal price.
No good deals now
Xiaomi's Mi Air Purifier may be coming to Singapore officially soon ~
![]()
Yes officially, since it's registered to IDA under the company "XIAOMI SINGAPORE PTE. LTD.".Official xm Singapore online shop?
Yes officially, since it's registered to IDA under the company "XIAOMI SINGAPORE PTE. LTD.".
However, even though it's approved by IDA, Xiaomi Singapore will still be the one deciding when or whether to sell it.
Sent from my Rice phone using GAGT
I think they see it as good business since we always got haze! Ahhaha
I have several FU-Y30E oldest 3 years old, on 8 hours a day, so they have done well.
But now, even after opening and cleaning, the oldest still have annoying noises, look like I have to replace. When I go to the usual sites, seems like all out of stock. Like Parisilk, my local Best/Harvey no stock. Is it discontinued or just temporarily out of stock?
Any info on where to buy FU-Y30E.
I know $149 is the lowest possible price but if got for $179-$189, I also don't mind paying since they last for so long. I use 3M MPR 1500-1900 filters on them.

currently using this model for haze
can try asking it here through PM...and if got stock... can reserve through PM... Store near large open carpark...
https://www.facebook.com/tsyongtrading

Where is the carpark?