Air purifier? - Part 2

wolfverine88

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 5, 2010
Messages
780
Reaction score
22
I was also contemplating this seller before going with another one when I made the purchase a week ago. Looking at the 2 now, I'm in a way glad that I did not go with this one for the fact that not only is the other one that I went with is cheaper, I noted that customer feedback/reviews have been coming in also for the other seller I went with which means that stocks have been consistently been delivered ( have received mine). As for this particular seller, I have not seen any customer review as of now ? It can either be that no one has bought or many have bought (reflects 176 bought for the group buy) but no delivery yet or...?

Just sharing my POV. Folks who have bought with the seller might want to share?

 
Last edited:

MIVEC525

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 8, 2003
Messages
27,909
Reaction score
4,732
I was also contemplating this seller before going with another one when I made the purchase a week ago. Looking at the 2 now, I'm in a way glad that I did not go with this one for the fact that not only is the other one that I went with is cheaper, I noted that customer feedback/reviews have been coming in also for the other seller I went with which means that stocks have been consistently been delivered ( have received mine). As for this particular seller, I have not seen any customer review as of now ? It can either be that no one has bought or many have bought (reflects 176 bought for the group buy) but no delivery yet or...?

Just sharing my POV. Folks who have bought with the seller might want to share?

How many days to come?
 

lazy999

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 24, 2004
Messages
1,582
Reaction score
394
Feel like putting some additional activated carbon in the middle of the xiaomi air filter to remove more odor. :D
 

whoooo

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 1, 2004
Messages
6,333
Reaction score
244
@Wuss I rem last year u help some of the bro here buy the Xiaomi Ap thru TB. which forwarder did u use? I check with 4px they said they cant forward even thought payment can go thru.
 

WussRedXLi

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 15, 2001
Messages
95,179
Reaction score
11,548
@Wuss I rem last year u help some of the bro here buy the Xiaomi Ap thru TB. which forwarder did u use? I check with 4px they said they cant forward even thought payment can go thru.

I used 4PX. Normal goods. My M8088a also.

You mean your shipment is now stuck in their 4px warehouse and they refused to 出库 coz they flagged 出库异常 after you paid for forwarding shipment?
 

whoooo

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 1, 2004
Messages
6,333
Reaction score
244
I used 4PX. Normal goods. My M8088a also.

You mean your shipment is now stuck in their 4px warehouse and they refused to 出库 coz they flagged 出库异常 after you paid for forwarding shipment?

Thanks for prompt reply. Yesterday wanted to buy but scared so i alww 4px first, the cso says even if i can make payment to xiaomi thier warehouse cant accept...
 

kandinsky

Master Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2015
Messages
4,693
Reaction score
10
Saw many people at IMM Best Denki buying air purifier. They have many stocks just arrived. Their info really zoon ah, just nice got haze, all the filters suddenly appear.

I think after last year's 'fire sales' that led to a lot turning to online sources, they probably got forecast a certain amount and park in warehouse already on standby.

Once the news starts, quickly deliver stock to the outlets and huat :s13:
 

WussRedXLi

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 15, 2001
Messages
95,179
Reaction score
11,548
Thanks for prompt reply. Yesterday wanted to buy but scared so i alww 4px first, the cso says even if i can make payment to xiaomi thier warehouse cant accept...

I see....in that case it's better to not risk it. Use 65dg or something. Or qoo10, pay 50 dollars more.

I managed to ship some bubble guns with bubble solution packs just received last week 4px. Of coz if alww 4px, they will reply forbidden.

XM2 box is big n obvious...cant hide.
 

whoooo

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 1, 2004
Messages
6,333
Reaction score
244
I see....in that case it's better to not risk it. Use 65dg or something. Or qoo10, pay 50 dollars more.

I managed to ship some bubble guns with bubble solution packs just received last week 4px. Of coz if alww 4px, they will reply forbidden.

XM2 box is big n obvious...cant hide.

yeah maybe like u say, dont ask they close 1 eye, once I ask they will say no

but if u buy from tb. they will ship

I got buy before those miniature garden fake grass but the warehouse refuse to accept and had to return to seller. lucky for me the seller refund full minus some admin fee as I buy before from him.

hehehe this $699RMB i scare lol

in anycase in case someone want to cheong i posted the Xiaomi AP2 photo from taobao remarks page

heO5OTa.jpg


JqrHdpu.jpg


QwTUCQF.jpg


pmGsvbK.jpg
 
Last edited:

sehsuan

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2001
Messages
1,907
Reaction score
0
Seriously.. now how many people want to buy XM2? i got my own kaki asking me to do the procedure for him - purchasing and forwarding to SG. 4PX i dunno can or cannot bring in XM1/2, but for air shipment, that should be the higher of volumetric/weight-based shipping...

i got my stuff in Guangzhou pending being sent back to SG also.
just asked one seller, 740 RMB per set for XM2 inclusive of Shun Feng to send to my forwarder's location. if anyone wants, i'll coordinate but only on a pre-paid basis only. anyone on bo? with all costs factored in, each unit for 200 SGD (i'll also include the IEC 60320 C5/C6 to BS1362 cable too all in. but no delivery hor!... you'll need to come over to pick up from me in Sengkang.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IEC_60320 do take note that the lead time is about 3 weeks until it all arrives in SG :p

any one still interested to get particle counters? if yes i'll coordinate again...
 

whoooo

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 1, 2004
Messages
6,333
Reaction score
244
talking about other brand , saw this at popular bookstore. too bad dont have the anthrax protection...:D

XLW3PaA.jpg


0vkYIkJ.jpg
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top