
My friend says that got one Honeywell no need to replace filter one.
Got such thing and is it good?


Ordered 2units of XM AP2 last night, today afternoon reached daigou warehouse already.
For those looking to buy from taobao as well, daigou weighed each unit at 8.13kg or 2 units @ 16.26kg.
Chargeable weight for the 2 units @ 17.88kg.
XM AP2 is regarded as electronics and cannot be shipped via express/economy air, can only be shipped via:
1) sea
2) sensitive air
3) sensitive sea
Ordered 2units of XM AP2 last night, today afternoon reached daigou warehouse already.
For those looking to buy from taobao as well, daigou weighed each unit at 8.13kg or 2 units @ 16.26kg.
Chargeable weight for the 2 units @ 17.88kg.XM AP2 is regarded as electronics and cannot be shipped via express/economy air, can only be shipped via:
1) sea
2) sensitive air
3) sensitive sea
nice info!ok.. just did my calculations to factor in shipping, GST + 3-pin power cable for the xiaomi AP...
version 1, 256 sgd all-in,
version 2, 210 sgd all-in
a friend sent NTUC message via facebook and they're gonna to carry the filters at 39.90 each. hopefully it's the kilat green filter instead of what seems the anemic blue filters... all prices subject to changes by the taobao seller of the xiaomi APs...
anyway, a quick opinion about the xiaomi APs since i have v1 and v2
v1
- generally louder at the higher speeds.
- off / night / auto / speed 1,2,3, turbo
- needs wifi to unlock the speed controls, if not you're stuck with Night / Auto / Turbo
- included GREEN filter has thicker pleats + thicker activate carbon layer (169 RMB RRP)
- i personally like the "lowering" platform to change the filter
- larger physical volume should make this a workhorse for the living hall
- no humidity/temperature reading (won't die without the info)
v2
- generally lower noise at higher speeds
- off / night / auto / speed all lumped into "favourite" - can be a PITA to adjust EVERYTIME
- needs wifi to unlock the speed controls, if not you're stuck with Night / Auto / Favourite
- included BLUE filter has thicker pleats + thicker activate carbon layer (129 RMB RRP)
- i personally do NOT like the sprung platform to change the filter
- smaller physical volume is nicer to fit into bedrooms
- nice addition of humidity/temperature reading (but it's not relevant to the main purpose)
not sure which filter version (129RMB or 169RMB RRP) NTUC will be selling. personally i have 6 green spare filters for a total of 4 xiaomi APs, all still shrinkwrapped. earlier filter packages have even the cardboard box shrinkwrapped, along with the filter also shrinkwrapped - newer stock does not shrinkwrap the cardboard box.
whatever you do, do NOT set your app to "Singapore" store - leave it to mainland china. the time i did an update and "keh kiang" changed to SG... all my Xiaoyi camera also disappeared from my controls. XM2 also disappeared - i guess the logic is that the official Xiaomi SG office is only listing out the stuff they are officially selling...
4PX weighed it as 6.07kg. Shipping is only 43 + 132 = 175RMB.
Got 0.43kg extra too, so buy more stuff and consolidate.
So the savings of 65dg via sea is all lost with this + GST 7% charge. Unless you tag on with several cbms.
![]()
4PX weighed it as 6.07kg. Shipping is only 43 + 132 = 175RMB.
Got 0.43kg extra too, so buy more stuff and consolidate.
So the savings of 65dg via sea is all lost with this + GST 7% charge. Unless you tag on with several cbms.
![]()
I paid SGD63.27 for sea shipping for 2 units, which I applied the 15% coupon code.
W/o coupon was 70+, slightly cheaper than 4px I think?
But then 4px is by air, daigou by sea, I would have chosen 4px but daigou's collection is much more convenient for me.
Yours was excluding delivery to house right?
I paid SGD63.27 for sea shipping for 2 units, which I applied the 15% coupon code.
W/o coupon was 70+, slightly cheaper than 4px I think?
But then 4px is by air, daigou by sea, I would have chosen 4px but daigou's collection is much more convenient for me.
thanks for answering my qns haha

I just now ordered the 29RMB hepa filter, the guy don't want to ship out to 4px. Ask me double confirm cause he say the forwarder may charge a lot due to big box.
I thought you asked via PM and I told you liao?![]()
collection at mrt or certain location in a neighbourhood specified by dg.2pcs of XM2 by 4PX would be RMB319, or 66.7SGD.
65dg is Collection @ MRT?
4PX's local leg is Speedpost, which is delivery right to your doorstep, or for me I use my electrical or water riser so that I don't have to wait.![]()
I stick a piece of paper at my gate to ask the uncle to deposit there, with my mobile number shd they wanna call me.
So far approx I think 200+ packages incld Amazon IPARCEL and iherb which is also the same Speedpost uncle, no issue depositing at the riser right at the side of my unit, at least for me.
Aramex, FedEx, DHL, DPEX also ok. But ninjavan and Qxpress a bit sticky sometimes, don't wanna deposit there. Oh yeah, Singpost registered also don't wanna deposit.
PS. Woah man, that means say 45kg for the Cleanroom FFU is gonna cost via 65dg (so-called sensitive electronics).
Gotta go for 1 or 2 cbm.
4PX just shipped out my bubble guns with some bubble solution as normal goods. 液体。 Great (wipes sweat) lol!
Great!