
In hotel, there is Bed Makeup Service. But if I choose airbnb, there is no make-up bed service? Then how?
Think of AirBnB as more like bunking in at your friend's place. Only that u have to pay to stay. No housekeeping service, no room service, no concierge service, no executive lounge access, no room upgrade, etc. etc.. Why would people do this? Cost (though some AirBnB homes could cost even more than a modest hotel stay) and getting to experience staying in a cool neighborhood (where there is no hotel).In hotel, there is Bed Makeup Service. But if I choose airbnb, there is no make-up bed service? Then how?
any recommendations for total 10pax stay for like 4D3N in bkk itself?
Think of AirBnB as more like bunking in at your friend's place. Only that u have to pay to stay. No housekeeping service, no room service, no concierge service, no executive lounge access, no room upgrade, etc. etc.. Why would people do this? Cost (though some AirBnB homes could cost even more than a modest hotel stay) and getting to experience staying in a cool neighborhood (where there is no hotel).
Even if I stay in a 5-star hotel, I would put the hotel's card on the bed declining to have my bedsheets changed and I would minimize my towel usage (environmental reason).
If you can't do this or u want the bells & whistles of a hotel's facilities, then maybe u are better off staying in a hotel.
bo bian ... bnb seldom will have make up
just like ppl staying at ur hse, dont think u will makeup for him or her daily ...
that's why the price diff between hotel and airbnb ...
just like between singapore airline vs jetstar lol ...
u will expect sq service to be better than jetstar rite ?
I just read a description from the host. She says she will do make-up bed service every 4 days. So it is subject to the host lor.