AirPods, now available.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matrock5

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 23, 2017
Messages
18,423
Reaction score
166
Is the material of the pods similar to the ones that r bundled with iPhone purchase?ehrn I wear the wired ear pods after a while my ear hurts
 

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 6, 2005
Messages
20,321
Reaction score
1,819
AirPods do not fit everyone’s ears so best is to have them tried out before buying, as similarly to all types of earphones. That’s the problem with universal types. For best fit, none other than customs but they’ll cost a lot more.
 

swgj86

Master Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
3,995
Reaction score
127
Those who want to get, promo on Qoo10. Rwm and few other stores selling <$200.
 

szeli

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 24, 2003
Messages
21,482
Reaction score
3,168
anyone use airpod for skype call or hangout on macbook? is voice quality really bad?

why would it be bad? it would work like any Bluetooth earbud/headset. quality is determined by e network connection.
 

hyperpower

Senior Member
Joined
May 2, 2006
Messages
579
Reaction score
1
why would it be bad? it would work like any Bluetooth earbud/headset. quality is determined by e network connection.

Cos a lot of people online claiming it’s bad. So I wanna check with guys here any experience on that
 

RocketBunny

Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 5, 2015
Messages
8,155
Reaction score
412
Last edited:

yamapi

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2008
Messages
40,015
Reaction score
55
I just got my AirPods a few days ago and it is supposed to come with a one year warranty. Anywhere to register or check this? Same for the iPhone as well, where do I check if it is still under warranty? TIA
 

szeli

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 24, 2003
Messages
21,482
Reaction score
3,168
I just got my AirPods a few days ago and it is supposed to come with a one year warranty. Anywhere to register or check this? Same for the iPhone as well, where do I check if it is still under warranty? TIA

website...
 

urbanturban

Master Member
Joined
Dec 14, 2003
Messages
3,408
Reaction score
0
I just got my AirPods a few days ago and it is supposed to come with a one year warranty. Anywhere to register or check this? Same for the iPhone as well, where do I check if it is still under warranty? TIA

when you signed onto your apple id account.
 

sam39sg

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 24, 2006
Messages
1,860
Reaction score
880
n48squ.jpg
:flash:
 

KeYoKe

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 14, 2005
Messages
37,841
Reaction score
10,088
bite the bullet and bought it today! loving it. so convenient and easy to use especially the gestures and auto pause music when earpod is out of the ear
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top