AirPods, now available.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sam39sg

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 24, 2006
Messages
1,859
Reaction score
880
My Ex - Lovers. :)


sp85eb.jpg
 

sam39sg

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 24, 2006
Messages
1,859
Reaction score
880
If you want sound quality = NO to Airpod.

If you want the rest: "truly wireless", conveniente to put in pocket, effortless to charge it, easy to use & longer music on your ears (5hrs) = Airpod.
 

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 6, 2005
Messages
20,321
Reaction score
1,819
If you want sound quality = NO to Airpod.

If you want the rest: "truly wireless", conveniente to put in pocket, effortless to charge it, easy to use & longer music on your ears (5hrs) = Airpod.

Don't say it until so bad, I find for standard non-isolating earbuds, the AirPods have the best sound quality so far.

Unless you're an audiophile, there're better options out there and we're talking about true wireless earphones.
 

stupidog

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 15, 2005
Messages
23,222
Reaction score
10,191
If you want sound quality = NO to Airpod.

If you want the rest: "truly wireless", conveniente to put in pocket, effortless to charge it, easy to use & longer music on your ears (5hrs) = Airpod.

seriously, if you want sound quality....you shouldn't use wireless at all. :s22:
 

sam39sg

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 24, 2006
Messages
1,859
Reaction score
880
Don't say it until so bad, I find for standard non-isolating earbuds, the AirPods have the best sound quality so far.

Unless you're an audiophile, there're better options out there and we're talking about true wireless earphones.


Haha, if airpod is that BAD, i dont think i will own 2. i just wanna let those audiophile fans think twice. :)
 

stupidog

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 15, 2005
Messages
23,222
Reaction score
10,191
compare wireless to wireless NOT wire! ( u dont compare coffe with tea or apple with orange). :x

i'm not comparing anything.

I was just saying if u wan sound quality...i am telling u that u should not to use wireless.

;)
 

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 6, 2005
Messages
20,321
Reaction score
1,819
Haha, if airpod is that BAD, i dont think i will own 2. i just wanna let those audiophile fans think twice. :)

Of course, I’ve a pair and I rotate it with my B&O E8 (AirPods for Apple Music and E8 for Spotify).

I myself am quite an audiophile. Wireless earphones have limitations due to compressions in BT technology. If I really want the full audio experience, I would’ve used my custom IEM with my audio rig. But now, I’m into wireless due to convenience. :)
 

endrue

Member
Joined
May 15, 2007
Messages
407
Reaction score
24
Just to share... Somehow in the beginning I hate a lot of apple earphones and it doesn’t fit to my ears. So before airpods available been listening Westone 1 and Jaybird bluebuds X(version 1). Airpods out... Decided to just buy it and guess what... agree no sound isolation but I feel this airpods sound is most balanced compared to similar model like those latest jabra elite 65t. I guess I will wait for airpods with isolation. Hands down apple! Look around at more and more people using airpods:) just my 5 cents

My setup : Ip7 plus+ Spotify with Extreme Quality (Singtel) please keep it extreme quality playback and hear the difference

Cheers guys
 
Last edited:

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 6, 2005
Messages
20,321
Reaction score
1,819
Just to share... Somehow in the beginning I hate a lot of apple earphones and it doesn’t fit to my ears. So before airpods available been listening Westone 1 and Jaybird bluebuds X(version 1). Airpods out... Decided to just buy it and guess what... agree no sound isolation but I feel this airpods sound is most balanced compared to similar model like those latest jabra elite 65t. I guess I will wait for airpods with isolation. Hands down apple! Look around at more and more people using airpods:) just my 5 cents

My setup : Ip7 plus+ Spotify with Extreme Quality (Singtel) please keep it extreme quality playback and hear the difference

Cheers guys

I'm also with Singtel Spotify and also stream via extreme quality, since data streaming is free. :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top