Snoweagle
Arch-Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Sep 6, 2005
- Messages
- 20,321
- Reaction score
- 1,819
Thank you so much and let me try it out. Any best brand out there?![]()
Best is subjective. If I've to answer your question, the best I have is B&O's Beoplay E8.

Thank you so much and let me try it out. Any best brand out there?![]()
gen 2 coming out. thats why now price cheaper, clearing stock.
Let's see if new AirPods would be announced in Sep.
Anyone facing issue of uneven battery discharge on the L and R pieces? The difference can be as much as 10 to 15 %. Is this normal?
Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX using GAGT
Anyone facing issue of uneven battery discharge on the L and R pieces? The difference can be as much as 10 to 15 %. Is this normal?
Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX using GAGT
Anyway is AirPods suitable for sports ?
Waterproof? Dun want to be electrocuted from sweats
I always use both together and put them back into the case to recharge at the same time. That's why I find it weird both have different charges after using. I booked an appointment at Apple Store to look at it but the warranty should be overI usually used both sides so they discharge equally. Unless you always use one side more than the other or regularly charge one side more often over a period of time, there shouldn’t be any uneven discharge between both sides.
I always use both together and put them back into the case to recharge at the same time. That's why I find it weird both have different charges after using. I booked an appointment at Apple Store to look at it but the warranty should be over
Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX using GAGT
How many hours do u guys use ur airpods everyday? Any possible health issue arising from prolonged use?
Quite a sad case that AirPods has no noise cancelling.... it makes a big difference