AirPods, now available.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jq75

Honorary Member
Joined
Dec 5, 2000
Messages
143,050
Reaction score
5,007
If you want sound quality = NO to Airpod.

If you want the rest: "truly wireless", conveniente to put in pocket, effortless to charge it, easy to use & longer music on your ears (5hrs) = Airpod.

can the battery in airpod be replaced?

AT A GLANCE
AirPods are Apple's wireless, entirely cord-free earbuds with W1 chip, designed for iPhones without a headphone jack and other Apple products. New version coming in 2018.

https://www.macrumors.com/roundup/airpods/
 
Last edited:

jq75

Honorary Member
Joined
Dec 5, 2000
Messages
143,050
Reaction score
5,007
Totally can’t fit my ears. Wasted
Best-AirPod-Accessories.jpg
 

Rxgn

Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 26, 2002
Messages
7,386
Reaction score
702
gen 2 coming out. thats why now price cheaper, clearing stock.
 

stupidog

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 15, 2005
Messages
23,222
Reaction score
10,191
Wondering if anyone tried listening on airpods while walking to / waiting at traffic lights?

I noticed when I am on Android, whenever I walk past the big electrical box near traffic light... The airpods will DC.

But when I use it on my iPX, it doesn't happen.

Tested with both iPhone X and S9+ at several traffic lights.

That's kinda weird lol
 

kenchi

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
5,906
Reaction score
2
MYbe AirPod know who is it’s true master hahaha side with iOS and not andriod hahha

Wondering if anyone tried listening on airpods while walking to / waiting at traffic lights?

I noticed when I am on Android, whenever I walk past the big electrical box near traffic light... The airpods will DC.

But when I use it on my iPX, it doesn't happen.

Tested with both iPhone X and S9+ at several traffic lights.

That's kinda weird lol
 

stupidog

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 15, 2005
Messages
23,222
Reaction score
10,191
MYbe AirPod know who is it’s true master hahaha side with iOS and not andriod hahha

True. But I tried on both phones and android sounds better than Apple.

More bass and clarity on Android.

Apple more flat.

Windows 10 is the worst. :s13:

Never tweak any EQ tho.
 

Look-into-me

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 25, 2011
Messages
37,587
Reaction score
78
Any ongoing promo for airpods? Missed the boat to buy it at $208 from challenger.. :(

And is it worth buying it now? Read some online rumor saying that the upcoming 2018 model will just be an improvement for Hey Siri and hardware changes for better connectivity...
 

Rxgn

Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 26, 2002
Messages
7,386
Reaction score
702
Any ongoing promo for airpods? Missed the boat to buy it at $208 from challenger.. :(

And is it worth buying it now? Read some online rumor saying that the upcoming 2018 model will just be an improvement for Hey Siri and hardware changes for better connectivity...

now qoo10 sell $188

2 days ago, promo $169 but now no more.
 

sendhalp

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 30, 2018
Messages
811
Reaction score
0
Hi guys, can I ask if I can use it on 2 iphone but both are login to different Apple ID, can this still work?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top