Android TV Box

squarepipe

Reaction score
There should be a sticky post that say don't buy any TV box that offer free streams.

Don't be so dumb to fall for sellers that manually install apps you can download from the internet yourself for free.

Especially all those not legal streaming apps. I literally googled the name of the app one of the promoter using and downloaded the APK on my phone. Lo and behold it works just like the TV box demo.

Unless you are too stupid to install apps on a android phone /TV box then go ahead and get robbed by buying those TV boxes.

Ps my 5 year old cousin got a $40 TV box and he himself downloadand installed the same apps those scummy salesman are using. If he can do it so can you.

Also if all you do with your TV box is to watch video streams, don't spend over $50 for one.
If you are a hardcore video geek that watches h.265 4K hdr 10bit 7.1 DTS surround sound blue ray rips then get a more expensive TV box i.e the Nvidia shield.

Medicated Oil

Honorary Member
Reaction score
There should be a sticky post that say don't buy any TV box that offer free streams.

Don't be so dumb to fall for sellers that manually install apps you can download from the internet yourself for free.

Especially all those not legal streaming apps. I literally googled the name of the app one of the promoter using and downloaded the APK on my phone. Lo and behold it works just like the TV box demo.

Unless you are too stupid to install apps on a android phone /TV box then go ahead and get robbed by buying those TV boxes.

Ps my 5 year old cousin got a $40 TV box and he himself downloadand installed the same apps those scummy salesman are using. If he can do it so can you.

Also if all you do with your TV box is to watch video streams, don't spend over $50 for one.
If you are a hardcore video geek that watches h.265 4K hdr 10bit 7.1 DTS surround sound blue ray rips then get a more expensive TV box i.e the Nvidia shield.

I am curious on how your 5 year old cousin determine which box is the best and where and how he got the box.

rECKleSSfElla

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Dont have stupid people willing to fork out $200+ for these boxes then how those sellers earn? And judging by how amconics and redbean owner have been expending their business, its quite clear there is no shortage of gullible folks out there waiting to be conned.

squarepipe

Reaction score
Dont have stupid people willing to fork out $200+ for these boxes then how those sellers earn? And judging by how amconics and redbean owner have been expending their business, its quite clear there is no shortage of gullible folks out there waiting to be conned.
What to do? Fools and their money...

zone_85

Reaction score
Can anyone pm me some apps i can use for my tv box?

Sent from HUAWEI BLA-L29 using GAGT

mankind66

Reaction score
Can anyone pm me some apps i can use for my tv box?

Sent from HUAWEI BLA-L29 using GAGT

For watching movies, download apk for terrarium tv, tea tv, show box, movies HD. They are not available in play store. Need to Google the apk.
If you want to watch sg tv shows series, install toggle.
You can also install all the above on your smartphone to watch.

bratpig

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
To be fair, I've been using unblock TV for the past 2 years. So far so good

But you all don't go and buy. Sekali lag due to too many users

dryteletubby

Reaction score
I never liked those free streaming apps. Most of their TV shows and movies are of extremely low bitrate and look like crap.

Personally I download them to my Nas and play via Chromecast with Plex.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.