WaXFV9m.jpg

this brand

ydxgWu8.jpg

receipt given

It is quite expensive.

TheBaldMan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
yeah i ever ask before this seller the apps is not included.....i dono where to find the apps....unless someone can share me (PM me) where to get...then i wont buy from the shop:s13:

Nowadays much avail on android play store.A simple way is to ask the the apps installed in the box of your friend has.The newer the better.Some is 3rd party apk. though.

Was told cant mention names of app here?

Medicated Oil

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Nowadays much avail on android play store.A simple way is to ask the the apps installed in the box of your friend has.The newer the better.Some is 3rd party apk. though.

Was told cant mention names of app here?

Go to the suntec and expo and see the ah beng demo the tv box.
Can ask them what apk are included in the box.
And you have your answer.

teruanse

Reaction score
is the android tv box the same as a digital set top box? need to get a digital set top box for my tv as still using analogue tv now.

any recommendations for set top bix if they are not the same?

dryteletubby

Reaction score
is the android tv box the same as a digital set top box? need to get a digital set top box for my tv as still using analogue tv now.

There are android TV boxes with digital tuners built in. However you are better off getting a standalone digital set top box as those all in one units kinda suck

viix

Master Member
Reaction score
any recommendations for non tvos box that runs viu and has google play store? have the old mibox which was a pita to always sideload when viu updates and the old app doesnt work unless its the latest version.

i also have the mibox international but its tvos with no viu in the appstore nor can it e sideloaded...

dryteletubby

Reaction score
any recommendations for non tvos box that runs viu and has google play store? have the old mibox which was a pita to always sideload when viu updates and the old app doesnt work unless its the latest version.

i also have the mibox international but its tvos with no viu in the appstore nor can it e sideloaded...

Can't viu be watch by Chromecast?

Last edited:

viix

Master Member
Reaction score
Can't viu be watch by Chromecast?

Looking to use the app directly on a box. Using Chromecast to cast from android tablet now but sometimes problematic for not so savvy users when there is Chromecast cannot connect or there is a lag..

If I use the app, can seamlessly stop on mobile and then continue on the tv without extra steps to cast or search for the title..

windwaver

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

There are android TV boxes with digital tuners built in. However you are better off getting a standalone digital set top box as those all in one units kinda suck

Recommended to get a separate box. Get the neww media box because the remote control can learn some of the functions of the TV, that'll cut down on the number of remotes sitting around.

I personally using the Draco box with the Funke 250 antenna (value for money).

teruanse

Reaction score
Recommended to get a separate box. Get the neww media box because the remote control can learn some of the functions of the TV, that'll cut down on the number of remotes sitting around.

I personally using the Draco box with the Funke 250 antenna (value for money).

hi windwaver, tks for the recommendations. can i still be able to use the wall antenna instead of the funke 250 antenna?

revhappy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Buy a Xiaomi phone it has infra red and Mi Remote and other remote apps in the play store. Don't need any remote.

Sent from Dont Take Any Of My Statment As Investment Advice. Do Your Own Due Diligence. using GAGT

squarepipe

Reaction score
Buy a Xiaomi phone it has infra red and Mi Remote and other remote apps in the play store. Don't need any remote.

Sent from Dont Take Any Of My Statment As Investment Advice. Do Your Own Due Diligence. using GAGT

Phone ir remote is a pita to use. However it is good for pranking friends

windwaver

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hi windwaver, tks for the recommendations. can i still be able to use the wall antenna instead of the funke 250 antenna?

You mean the outlet from wall? No, we're going back to good old days of external antenna :s13: but this time for digital signal.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.