Android TV Box

princeage

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi all, will like to ask can I use Popcorn app to watch streamlined movie via utorrent in Sg? Is it illegal in Sg? Do I need to use VPN to watch?
Will the ISP send me warning letter?

Thanks!

gregory_choo

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi all, will like to ask can I use Popcorn app to watch streamlined movie via utorrent in Sg? Is it illegal in Sg? Do I need to use VPN to watch?
Will the ISP send me warning letter?

Thanks!

popcorn app is using torrent. you will be sued by content provider if they want to. because you are hosting the illegal contents and delivering them to other users.

the authority can still get you even if you vpn. :) don't play play.

why go through these trouble and pay for vpn when you can watch contents legally by using normal streaming?

Residentvigilante

Reaction score
just gotten my mibox tv 89 bucks. wow can use kodi and watch all korean dramas. really save more money to become richer

gregory_choo

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
to name a few. rssplayer, adrama, guazitv, iqiyi, youku, viu, mewatch..............................

and almost any made in china apps has k drama.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.