Android TV Box

xiaofan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi guys.

Is it normal to have to reconnect the wifi when you powered up the box?

Is there a way for the wifi to auto-connect when it boots up?

Not normal. If your box behaves like that, then it probably got problem. What is your box?

xiaofan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Redbean android box is decent.

The feedbacks are pretty bad and it is one of the brand to avoid as per the forum feedbacks.

Buy proper box, like Nvidia Shield TV, Xiaomi Mi Box S, Google Chromecast 2020, Mekool KM2, Amazon FireTV Sticks 4K or 4K Max, etc

lazy999

Reaction score
Hi guys, Had enough with singtel tv and decided to terminate it.

I'm noob to android tv box. First time user.

Any recommendation for tv box? i read a few posts, seem like nvidia shield tv is the best box out there.

Wife like to watch hongkong drama and those taiwan 美食旅游节目 shows like 食尚玩家.

which "app"should i get to watch such shows?

immortal86

Master Member
Reaction score
hi for amazon fire tv stick 4k max, any must have apps recommendation? prefer hk, chinese shows/movies

kottty

Master Member
Reaction score
hi for amazon fire tv stick 4k max, any must have apps recommendation? prefer hk, chinese shows/movies

go Facebook search for TV box APP for free APP .mention here many times here liao..free streaming or vod APP need keep changing or update now and then..they will no work forever..my TV box i just install smartYouTube ,paid svi cloud (6 months $25) and mewatch.

Read HWZ Forum Rules!

lazy999

Reaction score

Any recommendation for tv box? i read a few posts, seem like nvidia shield tv is the best box out there.

Anyone can advise me? Appreciate it very much

kottty

Master Member
Reaction score

go Facebook search for TV box APP for free APP .mention here many times here liao..free streaming or vod APP need keep changing or update now and then..they will no work forever..my TV box i just install smartYouTube ,paid svi cloud (6 months $25) and mewatch.

Read HWZ Forum Rules!

kottty

Master Member
Reaction score

The feedbacks are pretty bad and it is one of the brand to avoid as per the forum feedbacks.
Buy proper box, like Nvidia Shield TV, Xiaomi Mi Box S, Google Chromecast 2020, Mekool KM2, Amazon FireTV Sticks 4K or 4K Max, etc

all yr question had been answered just few post away le

Read HWZ Forum Rules!

windwaver

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

New Android version seems to have a problem with those apps.

zerc_vtec

Reaction score

Read HWZ Forum Rules!
Hi Kottty, im keen to subscribe to svicloud. Could you share with me when to sign up? Thanks

xiaofan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.