Apple Watch Series 4

rza29

Master Member
Joined
Aug 11, 2000
Messages
3,158
Reaction score
13
Wonder when starhub will start supporting AW esim. Contract will be up next mth n still undecided whether I should chong for the watch
 

StanII

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 9, 2007
Messages
14,712
Reaction score
30
eh dun waste money.
actually no point to always have the latest gadgets, worst is features are almost same. lol. just 2mm bigger.

still considering

It's my first time getting SS too. Last year was the first year I got an Apple Watch. I like it, so now invest more. Just hopefully the health features next year is something that I don't have to upgrade to the Series 5.

Pending HSA approval.

I am on GPS only S3 last year. This year would be full investment in a SS GPS+LTE one.

same here, i bought aluminium first then changed to SS LTE thereafter as i liked it alot.
 

a205mzz

Member
Joined
Oct 8, 2012
Messages
169
Reaction score
0
Better heart rate sensor, fall detection and ECG. All are life saving features.

ECG not available in Singapore -100% sure. Other try to their ecg device approved in the past non gotten in. Example alivecor, very Apple leveraged the same technology. So chances are slim or take another Long Long time
 

Shutterfly

Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 10, 2002
Messages
7,254
Reaction score
370
Shipping is now 3-4weeks

Any chance its available in the store?

It has been 3-4 weeks for quite a while already.. Even it is available, should be limited quantity so cannot expect to walk in anytime to get it.
 

rza29

Master Member
Joined
Aug 11, 2000
Messages
3,158
Reaction score
13
Hi fellow watch users, can confirm whether Nike+ version merely have additional features like add on nike complications and pre-installed nike run app. That is the only difference and we still can change watch complications like a normal AW. I think Nike + has stocks and I already have the normal black rubber band so thinking of getting this version instead from Lazada as got discount code n rebates.
 

Chevalier

Supremacy Member
Joined
May 22, 2006
Messages
5,031
Reaction score
883
Hi fellow watch users, can confirm whether Nike+ version merely have additional features like add on nike complications and pre-installed nike run app. That is the only difference and we still can change watch complications like a normal AW. I think Nike + has stocks and I already have the normal black rubber band so thinking of getting this version instead from Lazada as got discount code n rebates.
Everything you said is correct
 

Netplexed

Junior Member
Joined
Sep 11, 2004
Messages
25
Reaction score
0
Looks like most stores will only have the aluminum Apple Watch Series 4 today. I called the Apple Orchard store ten minutes ago and they also don't have the stainless steel in stock.

Epicentre has the variety of aluminum cases that you can just walk-in and buy.
 

mackie8

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 25, 2008
Messages
2,338
Reaction score
1
Looks like most stores will only have the aluminum Apple Watch Series 4 today. I called the Apple Orchard store ten minutes ago and they also don't have the stainless steel in stock.

Epicentre has the variety of aluminum cases that you can just walk-in and buy.


just curious do they have GPS alum?
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top