Apple Watch Series 4

vipulatya

Junior Member
Joined
Feb 2, 2017
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Looks like most stores will only have the aluminum Apple Watch Series 4 today. I called the Apple Orchard store ten minutes ago and they also don't have the stainless steel in stock.

Epicentre has the variety of aluminum cases that you can just walk-in and buy.

Hi,
can you share contact no. on which you called apple store?
Reason being: I had queued up since 4 AM and was able to reserve a SS 44MM Milanese loop, they have almost all series 4 models in stock (except the SS black with sports band and one of the hermes models).
-- Stock status as of 12:44 PM. --

That said, SS is available at orchard store only at the time being (confirmed from Harvey norman, challenger).


Queue status: They are taking reservations for all customers in queue for walk-in later. Almost everything in stock (status mentioned as above).

iPhone XS Max 64 GB stock - and (not being racist) the entire queue looks like being in Ho Chi Minh city - only 1 in 10 locals - They might as well convert the orchard store into Asia pacific distribution hub.
 
Last edited:

Jirachi

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 17, 2010
Messages
55,152
Reaction score
3,186
Any photos for the SS watches? :D

I'm only heading down to the store later.
 

mackie8

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 25, 2008
Messages
2,338
Reaction score
1
PtLOUkal.jpg

h0OaDQ4l.jpg

i5dePMDl.jpg

I immediately changed my order to gold SS...

Sent from Samsung SM-N960F using GAGT
 

mackie8

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 25, 2008
Messages
2,338
Reaction score
1
what was your previous order?

the stainless steel does look delicious



i came from SS S3 .... i want the SS Black but when i saw it ...it looks too plain boring for me... no other contrast ... as in deep black... with the slightly grayish sport band now...


SS gold is not too shiny like the SS model... its like muted bronze which changes its tone depends on which angle....
 

ziricote

Member
Joined
Nov 21, 2004
Messages
381
Reaction score
0
Hmm, do the 3rd party retailers have SS gold? I hope we see more availability across next week in Apple Store.
 

ecneret_eel

Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 19, 2008
Messages
6,466
Reaction score
96
i think you may have just converted me from ss steel to ss gold

i came from SS S3 .... i want the SS Black but when i saw it ...it looks too plain boring for me... no other contrast ... as in deep black... with the slightly grayish sport band now...


SS gold is not too shiny like the SS model... its like muted bronze which changes its tone depends on which angle....
 

VodkaPear

Master Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2012
Messages
2,708
Reaction score
125
Have stock for walk in?

I later going collect ss 40mm but scared regret and wanna get gold instead.
 

tec_geek

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 22, 2014
Messages
2,143
Reaction score
76
Have stock for walk in?

I later going collect ss 40mm but scared regret and wanna get gold instead.

Do they have walk-in stocks for the SS gold? Lol.

I was at the Apple Store a few hours ago and I’ve heard it’s out of stock. I have overheard that they would release some stocks online at 6am tomorrow.

So tomorrow you would have to camp on the website at 6am and secure a unit from there and pickup in store.

But don’t quote me on that, as I have only heard it briefly. Do confirm again with the Apple staffs.
 

mackie8

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 25, 2008
Messages
2,338
Reaction score
1
Do they have walk-in stocks for the SS gold? Lol.

no stock for all..
sold out according to the staff ...
i didnt like the gold milanese band ... stone sport band looks great on the gold SS....

im a sport band user.... the new blue sport band will really shine on gold SS too and the old cocoa color....
 

mackie8

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 25, 2008
Messages
2,338
Reaction score
1
I was at the Apple Store a few hours ago and I’ve heard it’s out of stock. I have overheard that they would release some stocks online at 6am tomorrow.

So tomorrow you would have to camp on the website at 6am and secure a unit from there and pickup in store.

But don’t quote me on that, as I have only heard it briefly. Do confirm again with the Apple staffs.

i overheard that too...

but i ordered mine online just to be sure...
 

Shutterfly

Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 10, 2002
Messages
7,254
Reaction score
370
i came from SS S3 .... i want the SS Black but when i saw it ...it looks too plain boring for me... no other contrast ... as in deep black... with the slightly grayish sport band now...


SS gold is not too shiny like the SS model... its like muted bronze which changes its tone depends on which angle....

My only concern for gold is how strong is the coating compared to the DLC since any SS with coating like gold or black cannot be polished.
 

Jirachi

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 17, 2010
Messages
55,152
Reaction score
3,186
Oh.. Not too good news.
Maybe not yet since the ECG app is supposed to be released with watchOS 5.1.

We are now in beta.

Based on the reply, it does sounds like HSA will approve the device once Apple submit the application to them.
 

Jirachi

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 17, 2010
Messages
55,152
Reaction score
3,186
I was at the Apple Store a few hours ago and I’ve heard it’s out of stock. I have overheard that they would release some stocks online at 6am tomorrow.

So tomorrow you would have to camp on the website at 6am and secure a unit from there and pickup in store.

But don’t quote me on that, as I have only heard it briefly. Do confirm again with the Apple staffs.

i overheard that too...

but i ordered mine online just to be sure...

What a turn of events, you now queue up to get the watch and the iPhone :s13::s13:
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top