Apple Watch Series 4

luggagepls

Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2011
Messages
102
Reaction score
0
It appears that the gold looks better than illustration. Bought the XS max in silver (been using jet black for 6, and black for X)

Wanting to go Apple store to try size for Apple Watch, but worried of the crowd. Anyone there now? Looking at SS black.

Large crowd... like pasar malam

Also, they are no longer doing walk-ins for the day
 

ngsoonle

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 3, 2001
Messages
9,914
Reaction score
40
Have a question. How come the new watch face complication cannot point to 3rd party apps like Nike Run Club and can only point to build in apps?
 

pangsaikang

Junior Member
Joined
Oct 27, 2017
Messages
91
Reaction score
0
Even used before? No questions asked?

buy from apple store online or actual physical store no question asked on return.

ang mo company like that 1 can return no questions asked with full refund.

i did it alot of times liao.

bought 3 S3 tried and return the 2 that dont like no questions asked with full refund within the 14 days policy
 

VodkaPear

Master Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2012
Messages
2,708
Reaction score
125
While collecting my ss 40mm I tried the demo set 44mm. Still look too big for my guy hand.
So I’m glad I choose 40mm.
 

goldilocks

Member
Joined
Sep 25, 2006
Messages
221
Reaction score
0
Ok ok! Thanks for confirming. I am okay with Silver. Just a little sick of black after Jet Black and black iPhone X.

This morning I flew back to Singapore. Specially took a red eye to be in time for my phone delivery and T3 iStudio opening at 6am. When I reached, they told me I can only buy at 8am. So disappointing. :(

Not applicable for iPhone. They will charge an open box fee.
 

Errz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 26, 2002
Messages
12,943
Reaction score
0
so those who were on Series 3 and upgrade to Series 4. any feedback? worth the upgrade?
 

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 6, 2005
Messages
20,321
Reaction score
1,819
so those who were on Series 3 and upgrade to Series 4. any feedback? worth the upgrade?

I tried out a demo set today and to me, yes it’s worth the upgrade, especially for the larger screen size and rounded screen edges which makes more sense than the angular one.
 

Errz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 26, 2002
Messages
12,943
Reaction score
0
I tried out a demo set today and to me, yes it’s worth the upgrade, especially for the larger screen size and rounded screen edges which makes more sense than the angular one.

am so busy today , no chance to drop by orchard. :(
 

eedwinn

Master Member
Joined
May 24, 2008
Messages
3,145
Reaction score
4
Almost wanted to whack the 44mm already but after trying it it feels rather big on my wrist! Anyone feels the same way?

40mm
HKBINfl.jpg

44mm
k1sX1Z8.jpg
 

Jirachi

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 17, 2010
Messages
55,151
Reaction score
3,185
Was at Apple Store in the evening. All watches are sold out.

All you sinkie, calm down man. Purchasing power is so high :s13:
 

Errz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 26, 2002
Messages
12,943
Reaction score
0
seems slightly bigger only . with bigger screen..better get AppleCare+
:s13:

I also want to test see which one suits me better


Almost wanted to whack the 44mm already but after trying it it feels rather big on my wrist! Anyone feels the same way?

40mm
HKBINfl.jpg

44mm
k1sX1Z8.jpg
 

goldilocks

Member
Joined
Sep 25, 2006
Messages
221
Reaction score
0
Both looks okay. 44mm isn't way too big. But the 40mm looks more neat on your wrist.

My dilemma is worse. I am a female. Love to wear 44mm. But I am sure it will look weird on me.

Almost wanted to whack the 44mm already but after trying it it feels rather big on my wrist! Anyone feels the same way?

40mm
HKBINfl.jpg

44mm
k1sX1Z8.jpg
 

VodkaPear

Master Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2012
Messages
2,708
Reaction score
125
Almost wanted to whack the 44mm already but after trying it it feels rather big on my wrist! Anyone feels the same way?

40mm
HKBINfl.jpg

44mm
k1sX1Z8.jpg

same, I tried both.

Both look ok, but 40mm look more neater n like a "watch" size for me. So ya, got my 40mm ss.
 

SNAG

Master Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
4,885
Reaction score
110
Stocks released online. For stainless steel only 40mm available. Aluminium all available.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top