Apple Watch Series 4

alvino

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 6, 2001
Messages
1,446
Reaction score
83
yeah still no stock for 44mm SS. i check it right when my iphone's time turns 6:00:00am
 

ducklegsux

Member
Joined
Nov 20, 2003
Messages
453
Reaction score
0
Yea bro, but the order is coming in mid oct, hands too itchy....

There’s still stock for 40mm silver SS.....wondering should I try and return if I don’t like it. Coming from 42MM series 3 SB SS

Did you also place an order already while checking daily?
 

Jirachi

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 17, 2010
Messages
55,164
Reaction score
3,192
Yep, same as yesterday.. no stock for 44mm though, got fed up and ordered the hermes version, only 44mm available to order lol.

Did not know that 44mm had no stock. Mine was 40mm because of my small wrist :s22:

Dam Hermes edition yo~

So you collecting later? I don’t think you will regret. Gold finish is yet to be proven whether it can withstand the test of time. Though I must say it is damn swee. Haha.

Yeah, collecting later. I must say the gold is nice, but silver is still the universal colour I guess?

Ya lor.. I also checked at 6am for SB SS 42mm. :(

Did you mean 44mm?
 

Jirachi

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 17, 2010
Messages
55,164
Reaction score
3,192
Yea bro, but the order is coming in mid oct, hands too itchy....

There’s still stock for 40mm silver SS.....wondering should I try and return if I don’t like it. Coming from 42MM series 3 SB SS
If you are from the 42mm, I think 44mm should be fine. 40mm might be too small for you in the end.
 

mackie8

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 25, 2008
Messages
2,338
Reaction score
1
I noticed the S4 Aluminum haptic feedback is softer than S3 haptic... when receiving notifications i always missed it on this S4 Aluminum i got... even prominent haptic is on....
Im not sure if this is defective or what...
Anybody who received their series 4 hows your experience?
 

Jirachi

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 17, 2010
Messages
55,164
Reaction score
3,192
I noticed the S4 Aluminum haptic feedback is softer than S3 haptic... when receiving notifications i always missed it on this S4 Aluminum i got... even prominent haptic is on....
Im not sure if this is defective or what...
Anybody who received their series 4 hows your experience?
Can bring it back to check. We won't know also if it's a problem.
 

leslie11

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2002
Messages
515
Reaction score
0
If you are from the 42mm, I think 44mm should be fine. 40mm might be too small for you in the end.

Yep I was in the same boat, thinking they I should go from 42mm to 40mm. But the logic of upgrading to a bigger screen doesn't hold unless you go from 42mm to 44mm. The 44mm feels great even though I've got small wrists.
 

Shutterfly

Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 10, 2002
Messages
7,259
Reaction score
373
Anyone who used or is using the classic silver SS, it is easy to remove the scratches on the stainless steel casing? Now I feel tempted to go silver.. Kind of attracted to it after seeing some of the images with different bands.. and most importantly there is ready stock. :D
 

Jirachi

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 17, 2010
Messages
55,164
Reaction score
3,192
Anyone who used or is using the classic silver SS, it is easy to remove the scratches on the stainless steel casing? Now I feel tempted to go silver.. Kind of attracted to it after seeing some of the images with different bands.. and most importantly there is ready stock. :D
Silver can match any bands. That is what one of the staff said. The gold one can only match a limited number of bands otherwise it will look kind of odd.
 

Shutterfly

Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 10, 2002
Messages
7,259
Reaction score
373
Silver can match any bands. That is what one of the staff said. The gold one can only match a limited number of bands otherwise it will look kind of odd.

Yes, silver is the classic watch look. It makes Apple Watch looks more like a 'watch' than a fitness tracker. Space Black SS at certain angle looks like a space grey/black aluminium. Haha.
 

Jirachi

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 17, 2010
Messages
55,164
Reaction score
3,192
Yes, silver is the classic watch look. It makes Apple Watch looks more like a 'watch' than a fitness tracker. Space Black SS at certain angle looks like a space grey/black aluminium. Haha.
Sweet! Looks like I might have invested in a good choice. I feel slightly "classier" than my previous Aluminium and sport band one.
 

Jirachi

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 17, 2010
Messages
55,164
Reaction score
3,192
Guys, any idea how come I cannot add my order to my Apple Pay Wallet?
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top