Apple Watch Series 4

jeffprobst

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2001
Messages
88,925
Reaction score
13,614
When I did my pre-order, the telesales people told me the rose gold ss very popular. Seems like she asking me to ale that as compare to black
 

whitesofa

Member
Joined
Apr 17, 2009
Messages
256
Reaction score
4
Yes im surprised too the space black stainless have scratches compare to aluminum that is still scratchless....

wondering if it is caused by the cloth that the apple guy uses to wipe the watch each time a person finishes wearing it....
 

Shutterfly

Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 10, 2002
Messages
7,259
Reaction score
373
wondering if it is caused by the cloth that the apple guy uses to wipe the watch each time a person finishes wearing it....

Should not be. It is supposed to withstand any rough surfaces. And today is barely the third day on display!
 

Shutterfly

Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 10, 2002
Messages
7,259
Reaction score
373
Yes im surprised too the space black stainless have scratches compare to aluminum that is still scratchless....

I think if it is of poorer quality display compared to previous gen stainless steel, some reports should surface in the next few weeks.
 

StanII

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 9, 2007
Messages
14,712
Reaction score
30
Better walkin..
40mm silver and space black stainless

No gold SS no 44mm

You mean this is available for walk-in?

Only 40mm even for space black stainless?

Looking at the sport band one
 

mackie8

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 25, 2008
Messages
2,338
Reaction score
1
Yes when queue up earlier.. sport band and milanese they have for 40mm stainless silver and space black

Sent from Samsung SM-N960F using GAGT
 

flydrive

Junior Member
Joined
Jul 30, 2010
Messages
59
Reaction score
0
Yes when queue up earlier.. sport band and milanese they have for 40mm stainless silver and space black

Sent from Samsung SM-N960F using GAGT

Damn, I can't go out this afternoon, that's exactly the two models I was interested in.
 

goldilocks

Member
Joined
Sep 25, 2006
Messages
221
Reaction score
0
I went to get 40mm SS Silver. Wanted black all along but the 40mm SB looks a little tiny (visual effect).

Since I change my iPhone from black X to silver XS Max, just get the silver Apple Watch to complete a set. Lol.
 

Shutterfly

Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 10, 2002
Messages
7,259
Reaction score
373
I went to get 40mm SS Silver. Wanted black all along but the 40mm SB looks a little tiny (visual effect).

Since I change my iPhone from black X to silver XS Max, just get the silver Apple Watch to complete a set. Lol.

Congrats! Later will drop by iStudios to check out. Hope have demo sets. May change to 40mm SS instead.
 

Shutterfly

Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 10, 2002
Messages
7,259
Reaction score
373
For those looking to sell their AW3 can consider doing so via Apple Trade In. A friend of mine plans to do that tomorrow. According to his reasoning which I kind of agree, it is not really a super bad deal. He foresee if he sells via Carousell, he can get at most $300-$320 for his 38mm GPS. If he does it via he trade-in, he gets back $220. And he only needs to return the watch case. He gets to keep the band and charger. He also save time entertaining potential buyers and traveling down to meet them which may not always ends in a successful deal especially if the case/screen has scratches. For the Apple trade-in, a courier will be dispatched to pick up the watch and money be transferred to your bank account.
 
Last edited:

whitesofa

Member
Joined
Apr 17, 2009
Messages
256
Reaction score
4
guys, check with you, if order online, delivery date is between 17 to 24 oct, will there be a chance that Apple will bring forward the delivery date if stock comes earlier?
 

Shutterfly

Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 10, 2002
Messages
7,259
Reaction score
373
guys, check with you, if order online, delivery date is between 17 to 24 oct, will there be a chance that Apple will bring forward the delivery date if stock comes earlier?

Definitely possible especially because of the many cancellations since some of them managed to get in store. Apple would love to get your money earlier.
 

StanII

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 9, 2007
Messages
14,712
Reaction score
30
Yes when queue up earlier.. sport band and milanese they have for 40mm stainless silver and space black

Sent from Samsung SM-N960F using GAGT

I want 44mm cause I wanna reuse my 42mm bands :/ and I already invested in a space black link bracelet and sports loop previously
 

whitesofa

Member
Joined
Apr 17, 2009
Messages
256
Reaction score
4
Definitely possible especially because of the many cancellations since some of them managed to get in store. Apple would love to get your money earlier.

ok thks. im thinking of going ahead and order the nike+ version instead of waiting till Oct.
 

Jirachi

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 17, 2010
Messages
55,170
Reaction score
3,194
That’s 42MM to 40MM?

Nope. 38mm S3 to 40mm S4. I have a small wrist for a guy. The photo is very evident! :s12:

You did the setup over there? Anyway, congrats!

Yes! I set it up over there just in case I got any problem then just do an exchange right away. And thank you for congrats message!

Was looking for SS in SB. Now SS in silver looks good too!!! Omg! Is that a 40mm?

Silver definitely looks great. I think it is a colour that can never go wrong for a Watch. And yes, that is a 40mm.

He also save time entertaining potential buyers and traveling down to meet them which may not always ends in a successful deal especially if the case/screen has scratches.

This is the primary reason why I hate to sell things, especially on Carousell.

guys, check with you, if order online, delivery date is between 17 to 24 oct, will there be a chance that Apple will bring forward the delivery date if stock comes earlier?

This is definitely a yes. There are many occasions where Apple does that, for the iPhone especially.
 

zenical

Senior Member
Joined
Jun 17, 2008
Messages
965
Reaction score
0
R3xwESh.jpg


42 to 44, think is my strap that makes it balanced lol
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top